¡Post your Windows 8 Desktop + start-screen!

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Haaklong, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Haaklong

Haaklong MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2013
    #1 Haaklong, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  2. zeeus

zeeus MDL Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Hi Haaklong, please visit this thread : http://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/44502-Our-Win-8-Screenshot

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Haaklong

Haaklong MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2013
    #3 Haaklong, Apr 25, 2013
    (OP)
    Fused posts in reaction to

Post 1:

Thank you.

Post 2:

Thank you for sending me there, but it was not what I completely had in mind, I'm not at my 20 posts yet (I'm still searching for the right threads), but when I do, I'll give the correct example, mine was like

(Desktop)

(Start screen)

[ story behind it (could also be written above &/or inbetween)]

But I'll post mine as soon as I can. :orb:

[Update: They're posted above.]

4. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    It's easy enough to prune the post counts. Happens regularly without notice and I believe automatic when threads are removed hehe

6. eydee

eydee Guest

You really should look at some linux distros. There you do whatever you want, literally.

7. EmmaWayd

EmmaWayd MDL Novice

Apr 26, 2013
    NIce View :biggrin:

8. Haaklong

Haaklong MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2013
    #8 Haaklong, Apr 26, 2013
    (OP)
    Nope, I just wanted to post it to show my windows phone, that no-one posts their destops makes it a useless post, not for the count-rate, I wasn't thinking about that, honestly I'm just curious to other people's Windows 8 desktops and maybe Windows Phones, there's another thread on this website that does it for Windows 7, also ''http://forums.mydigitallife.net/thr...n-8-Screenshot'' isn't the same as this thread. ¿why don't you post your desktop and start-screen?

I'm not trying to get a higher post count, I'm hoping on people to ACTUALLY post their desktops, I'm just curious for good wallpapers and ideas how to organize your start-screen, not a lot of people are proud of their Windows 8 P.C.'s, bashing a few posts doesn't demean the thread just yourself. ¿why don't you post your desktop and start-screen? what you're writing makes this a useless thread not what I'm writing, I've already posted my desktop and start-screen, if I could I would reduce the posts on this thread to 1 because what y'all are saying is off-topic and unrelated to the story. :rolleyes:

Also, I don't get why it's funny to mock me, I never intended this thread for useless reasons (unlike your post) nor do I have any intentions to boost up the post count with off-topic posts (again, unlike your post), this thread shouldn't be deleted, your post should, it has nothing to do with people expressing their love for Windows 8, nor sharing their desktops and/or start-screens, in other words you should delete your post to reduce this count because YOU'RE the person who is taking down the integrity of this thread, not me, I have no experience making these types of threads, so I would advise you to be helpful or to stay out and not meddle if you don't want to contribute in anything positive, the only thing worth laughing at is how YOU are the person who doesn't respect the rules of the thread and post useless posts, not me (-_-)

Excuse me, I meant Windows O.S. I haven't used Linux O.S.'es in years, reckon much has changed.

Please show me your view, ¿how does your desktop look like and your start-menu?

FUSED, ¿Now tell me again how it's B.S. I post to increase the numbers? I do not care for them, what I do see is a useless
    post on your part (-_-)

To y'all nay-sayers: this is what I'm trying to achieve

http://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/14808-Post-your-windows-7-desktop!

Also to the above off-topic posts, I advise you to remove them, they pollute the thread, thank you in advance.

9. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    I could care less about the topic, my reply was to Paul. +1?

10. anarchist9027

anarchist9027 MDL Expert

Oct 30, 2010
    Can we get a
    :closed:

Just another useless BS thread