[10th anniversary Special] ExpressVPN 5 x 1-year Subscription Giveaway.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jun 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Would you like to see more such ExpressVPN giveaways in future?

1. Yes.

100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Jun 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    [​IMG]

ExpressVPN Homepage:- https://www.expressvpn.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ExpressVPN Social Media Pages:-
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank everyone at ExpressVPN for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

Important Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).

What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.

Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)

Mandatory Rule:-

4. Like, Follow, Subscribe "ExpressVPN" on their social media sites. (not optional).

And a special simple small request :bookside:
    And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition.
    Not just thanks or other one word comments. :bashtroll::nono3: :smokecowboy:

Giveaway ends on July 13th, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #2 khanyash, Jun 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    Liked & Following on social media.

Count me... ExpressVPN is one of my favorite VPNs. All the included features privacy, security & speed are excellent. The support email & live chat are helpful.

3. silverhawk2

silverhawk2 MDL Novice

Apr 9, 2016
    Liked and followed their social media accounts. Username can be given for reference to cross check.
    I have been looking for this VPN giveaway from a long time. One of my friend is using it and he speaks very high of this VPN. Their customer sevice is very helpful and responsive. In the country where I am living, most of the VPNs get blocked after some time but hats off to Express as they always have a backup. So you will not feel an issue. In addition their security looks very good and effective. My friend used them initially for one month and later on subscribed to six month package. Their money ack guarantee option is a real deal, means they are true to what they say.
    I would be glad to win the subscription of this VPN.

4. nokia16

nokia16 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2019
    Thanks for the giveway

Happy to have an best in class encryption and split tunneling VPN.

5. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    i am a simple man, i need vpn for gaming only; rarely any other stuff. tired of high ping issue.

[​IMG] fb & youtube subscribed. i don't have account on any other social media.

6. shrinivas

shrinivas MDL Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Thank you for a good giveaway !
    I already have Ivacy Vpn but it sucks ! So I wish to try Express VPN about which I have read about.
    Followed on Twitter, don't have Facebook account.
    Thanks

7. wolfsstolz

wolfsstolz MDL Novice

Dec 1, 2010
    gife it me, i like that :D

8. hamilton2019

hamilton2019 MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2019
    Thanks whizkidraj for this great giveaway.

I Likeed, Followed, Subscribed "ExpressVPN" on their social media sites.

I want to win ExpressVPN licesne because i live in the country with very high level internet censorship.for access to social media and news websites and keep my security,i really need VPN services.

9. John.Smith_

John.Smith_ MDL Novice

Mar 12, 2019
    One of the best VPN out there. Using an alternative right now, would love to get a license for it. Already liked, followed and subscribed on their social media. Count me in the giveaway :)

10. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Done all liked followed, and subs.

Express VPN is best VPN as per reviews I read and it has all those services which people always search this kind of giveaway I see very rare, thanks for this giveaway my friend and also want today at thanks to express guys.

11. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thank you for the giveaway! I have only used ExpressVPN for few weeks and it had the best speed. I have some VPN but they have issue with speed and get detected by several sites. ExpressVPN is known to be the best on not getting detected so I'll like to win a license! I liked and followed on Facebook and subscribed youtube channel.

12. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    Thank you very much for this competition :)

Liked & Following on social media :)

Recently I tested this program in a trial version and according to my opinion it's a very fast, secure, stable program with a large number of servers :)

I would like to win a license for this program so that I can enjoy the paid functions of this program :)

13. hamed-a111

hamed-a111 MDL Novice

May 10, 2019
    I've been using Vpn Express for two years. I have to say it was really great in all phase
    Thank you for the giveaway

14. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Thank you @whizkidraj for this contest.
    ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs in the world. I have a subcription but it expiers soon.
    I like the add for Windows and for mobile device. There is no problems with connection and there is no autodiconnections.
    They have fast servers, good privacy politics. I feel secured with ExpressVPN.
    Liked,followed and subscribed.

15. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    thanks for the giveaway! :worthy:

I have read a lot about this software and I found that it is very good in protecting you online! I'd really like to give it a try!

16. schreckdeividas

schreckdeividas MDL Novice

Jun 16, 2017
    Express Vpn allows you anonymous browsing, safeguards your privacy.
    It can hide your IP address and unblock restricted content .160 Vpn locations with maximum speed.
    It Blocks Webrtc leak and DNS leak. Express Vpn support is very famous for a quick reply.
    ExpressVpn is the best in its class.
    https://twitter.com/SchreckDeividas/status/1137025438058893312

17. GOCH

GOCH MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2017
    Followed and liked.
    Thank you.
    I need to surf safely in the internet thanks to ExpressVPN. It has a lot of servers in many counries.
    There is a great app for Windows and other platforms even mobile like Android iOS, easy to use for new users.

18. mehshiraz

mehshiraz MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2010
    subscribed, Liked & followed.

I tested this VPN service. It's reliable & fast.
    I really want to win this one year license.
    Please count me in.

Thanks @whizkidraj

19. Desiketo

Desiketo MDL Novice

May 5, 2018
    Liked ,followed and subscribed
    Thanks for giveaway.I really want to buy Express VPN but cant because of difficulty here .I live in country(Nepal) where global transiction like paypal ,skill ,bitcoin not allowed by government Which make me impossible to buy.If I win giveaway it will be very Helpful for me.I have been using free Vpns for years to surf content that is not available in Area and torrening.They are very slow and less secure.Thanks again :)

20. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Liked, followed and subscribed.
    Thanks @whizkidraj for this giveaway.
    Great geographical coverage, but also impressive power and capacity of servers. Transfer rates are among the fastest that we've found with VPN service providers and it seems that no matter where you want to surf, there is always a server in the area. One of my favorite.