I Dont Know Why You Are Messing With Activators LoLz

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Throatystang, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Throatystang

Throatystang MDL Novice

Oct 14, 2009
  2. Michel

Michel MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    You think that one doesnt use a loader ? lol start thinking again.

3. noyod

noyod MDL Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Didn't know what he got himself into. Lol..

4. nononsence

nononsence MDL Addicted

Aug 18, 2009
    #5 nononsence, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  5. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
  6. KotaXor

KotaXor MDL Senior Member

Aug 3, 2009
    This so called OEM DVD comes with a loader, just be careful about trojan if you got it from dubious source.

7. Pliskin

Pliskin MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Make may day ... Lolz

Maybe he got some special OEM DVD, thats automatically! modding and flashing a BIOS on the computer :eek:

@Jinje

the xzibit-thing is hilarious :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. 7_eleven.hell-hole_rider

Aug 15, 2009
    #9 7_eleven.hell-hole_rider, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. twiz

twiz MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Like ThePirateBay...

BIE might be trustworthy... But BIE doesn't upload to ThePirateBay.
    Meaning someone else -- a non-trustworthy person -- is uploading it there.
    Since they are uploading it there themselves, they have time to add nasty s**t.
    I had a version of Windows Vista from BIE that came with an uninvited guest that I got off of TPB.

10. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    It's this type of thing I have seen many users fall for. These pre-activated DVD's by "trusted groups" or not are all using an older GRLDR which has the S3 sleep issue plus it can cause your PC to hang should activation fail.

Although I like the programs to pre-modify the ISO's I hate the people that upload modified versions to torrent sites, especially the useless updated ISO's when theres less than 40 updates out and they are all rather small.

11. Senakareb

Senakareb MDL Novice

Sep 23, 2009
    Sleep Mode Ok

Hi Folks

I have a test machine using windows 7 the BIE 64 release and it came from the piratebay.

It wakens and remains activated it has been going into sleep mode for the past month and still reawakens ok. So that original problem iss solved in this release.

I agree with everyone who sez watch out for 'trusted sources' that are not released by 'trusted sources'. However I also managed to get myself a 'pure' release from Micky$osft via the hosting party fiasco. I made a ISO and also reverse engineered the BIE version installer. Used it to install the 'pure' version. The installer version I have has nothing attached to it or any nasties therin i.e clean. Course that does not mean that others are so becareful etc.

My Best

12. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    the problem is people don't understand the main differences in the activation schemes between Win7 and Windows XP.

With the old VLK activation you didn't need to activate the product. Now no matter what you have to activate the product except for OEM and your key dictates your version no longer dependent on CD. People don't understand that, to them it is activated and that is good enough.

13. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    I'm pretty sure that's nononsence's release renamed and modded a little.

14. BDX

BDX MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Yeah, that's what I thought. Sadly most of the warez groups are a bunch of talentless n00bs nowadays.

15. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    It's an exact copy of the untermensch (nononsence) loader batch, packed into an SFX

Talentless noobs indeed.

16. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    As long as you don't ask for a biosmod when BIE version installed it's OK...(to me)
    I wasted several minutes of time..... some requester for biosmods had BIE version installed and wondered why the biosmod wasn't working after.....

Biosmods are interfering with BIE versions since they already are using an implemented loader.....never forget that...

17. Chen

Chen Guest

Daz, do you really
    think if everybody loader free download
    microsoft knows there is not everyone?

Yen, yes i think, the very best Option is your Biosmod!