List of current loaders and results

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by windowss, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Best results in your case ?

1. Chew-WGA

4 vote(s)
    4.1%
  2. RemoveWAT

10 vote(s)
    10.2%
  3. Windows 7 Loader by Daz

64 vote(s)
    65.3%
  4. Vista7 Slic Ldr

6 vote(s)
    6.1%
  5. 7Loader

28 vote(s)
    28.6%
  6. WoW

2 vote(s)
    2.0%
  7. Open Source Windows 7 act¡vator

3 vote(s)
    3.1%
  8. Windows 7 Loader eXtreme

3 vote(s)
    3.1%
  9. Windows 7 Loader by UNTERMENSCH

5 vote(s)
    5.1%
  10. Om Dhar Manual Method

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. windowss

windowss MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2009
    #1 windowss, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  2. rolmos

rolmos MDL Novice

Oct 13, 2009
    Does RemoveWat really count as a "loader"?

3. windowss

windowss MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2009
    No, I'll edit the title then.

4. _office_

_office_ MDL Junior Member

Oct 25, 2009
    #4 _office_, Oct 25, 2009
  5. paulonline

paulonline Guest

Windows 7 Loader eXtreme by Napalum and worked

6. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Daz's Loader works the best with the enhancements Daz put into it. I also made an Auto-Activating DVD Kit enhanced from Hazar's version. Just use my signature links to go to it and see if you like it guys.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. _office_

_office_ MDL Junior Member

Oct 25, 2009
    #7 _office_, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
    why in hell u put samblag in same list as other's ?
    is old & not work & he pass his time, SO why ?
    old mean lenovo key that got blacklist & use old cart file & not work & old slic

8. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    #8 Mr Jinje, Oct 27, 2009
  9. windowss

windowss MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2009
    I have no problem on doing it, the thing is that there isn't many info available on each loader's forum post

10. SCBrigth

SCBrigth MDL Senior Member

May 9, 2009
    #10 SCBrigth, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
    You could ask to the loaders authors, I'm sure they will inform you everything.;)

Closed. only going to cause caos.

Alfa:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. Mr Jinje

Mr Jinje MDL Expert

Aug 19, 2009
    #11 Mr Jinje, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2009
    How do you edit your poll, I have one and cannot add new answers, where is the edit function ?

12. anemeros

anemeros MDL Developer

Aug 12, 2009
    The voting is kind of weird. I mean, how is a popularity contest going to prove what is most reliable? People should only vote from options they have actually tried IMO.

13. Claysoft65

Claysoft65 MDL Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Sorry, windowss
    but i really think that pools like this one are pretty useless, for a bunch of reasons...
    Most of these reasons i'm sure they've been considered when MDL Staff decided their "List of admitted Loader & Co."

Just some of those reasons ... ?!? :
    -Daz and Hazar have been always supporting their projects and fast answering to ppl with problem, updated frequently and with lots of improvement...

-Most of those loaders use exactly the same method (1 million thanks to ZSMIN !!!), while others, that claim that they're act1vating "All Windows versions of the world", can do it only cause they're patching System files or using files from OLD RC release to "frankenbuild" your installation... That's not a loader... that's a CR4CK !!

-Some of the Loaders still present in your poll, i NEVER saw a single post from the releaser (like, for example, Napalum's Extreme Loader) or they've been outdated since so much time that they still are using GRLDR 0.8 and Lenovo key.

-RemoveWAT and Chew-WGA are still young projects here, in full development and that are using a totally different approach to the act1vation, so they cannot be listed as "Loaders", at least about me...

-Finally... UNTERMENSCH's Loader... OMG... we do not need it here... I heard somewhere that he's a very bad guy :D :p... you all cannot believe me ?? ... OK ... You can go to ask to nononsence :rolleyes:, I'm pretty sure He could say more about him... :p:p

(BTW... nononsence, may I know why your nick here is not "Subhuman" ?!? :rolleyes:)

So, windowss, as you can see, there's a lot of info missing in a simple Poll, and that's why it's pretty useless... and if you go in another forum it's quite easy that you'll have totally different results.

Sorry for my English, that someone it's not so good as i'd like it to be, and sorry if I hurt someone, but i had to say "my 2 cents" abou it...
    (well... it's a long post for 2 cents, you have to admit... :D)

C U
    Clay