Why so many Windows 7 Genuine h*cks/loaders? (Added by Yen: We will restrict them.)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by davidturner81a, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidturner81a

davidturner81a MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2009
    Hello there,

I just want to first say thanks for a great website which has helped me out greatly over the past years. My post is in regard to the genuine validation and install of pirated copies of XP/Vista and 7. I see countless loaders and OEM patches and descriptions on how to do things on this side and elsewhere on the internet but do not understand why so many people are utilising these. Personally it makes sense to me, to use the following SCENE releases;

Windows Vista & 7

Microsoft.Windows.7.ULTIMATE.x86.Integrated.October.2009.OEM.DVD.PROPER-BIE
    Microsoft.Windows.7.ULTIMATE.x64.Integrated.October.2009.OEM.DVD-BIE
    Microsoft.Windows.Vista.ULTIMATE.x86.SP2.Integrated.October.2009.OEM.DVD-BIE
    Microsoft.Windows.Vista.ULTIMATE.x64.SP2.Integrated.October.2009.OEM.DVD-BIE

The Windows 7 and Vista releases work flawlessly with all updates working and windows passing as genuine. NOTE: When I installed windows 7, I started installing application instantly and I rebooted manually, upon looking at the activation I could see that it was not activated. After reinstalling, I saw that Windows reboots after the first boot up on its own, I guess to finish the OEM method? and if you do no let it do so, it will not work.

Windows XP

Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.September.2009.Corporate.Unattended-UP2DATE Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.SP3.Integrated.September.2009.Corporate-UP2DATE

The above releases do work fine however, BIE propered these due to important updates not being included, I wish BIE would release english copies of Windows XP. It makes me miss eth0. I personally use the following;

Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.Student.Edition.SP3.Integrated-ETH0
    Microsoft.Windows.XP.Professional.Corporate.SP3.Integrated-ETH0
    Along with Windows.Genuine.Advantage.Validation.v1.9.0040.0.CRACKED.REPACK-DS9 to ensure ALL Updates work.

Office 2007

I have chose not to download Office 2007 OGA from windows update so that is still working without issue and I just deleted the legitddll's from Windows Media Player 11 to get that working. Versions of Office I use are below;

Microsoft.Office.2007.Enterprise.SP2.Integrated-GROUPNAMEHERE
    Microsoft.Office.2007.Enterprise.SP1.Integrated-ETH0
    Microsoft.Office.2007.Enterprise.UG.VL.DVD-ZWTiSO

I am now trying to make XP genuine in a complete sense as until recently it was, Student never used to have WGA and then it did which still worked but now the key is blacklisted which annoyed me as I have all OS's working great up until then. I have tried the mpa.one.microsoft 127.0.0.1 which did not work but am yet to try that registry fix and or other options. Am I pursuing the right path to get this XP sorted? I guess as I started out, why do people use so many loaders/cracks and other utils for Vista/7? Is it due to them having home premium copies etc?

Thanks for reading
    Dave

2. henryy.

henryy. MDL Novice

Sep 7, 2009
    Why so serious?

3. bambara

bambara MDL Junior Member

Oct 18, 2009
    If loaders fail, you can simply uninstall them in seconds and try another loader or mod your bios. But what happens when you install an already activated version of Windows and then it fails in the future due to w/e reason? You have to throw the whole darn thing outside the window and install a fresh copy of Windows.

That's why loaders are preferable by most... I think... someone correct me if I'm wrong.

4. davidturner81a

Nov 1, 2009
    I do not understand what you mean? I am just asking a question and hopefully helping some people out with my knowledge. Should I of added :p :) ;) to my post?

I understand why loaders existed before scene releases, especially before Vista, as the OEM method was late to say the least. I waited until this time. On my note about XP Genuineness, is that registry fix worth a go? Has it worked out for anyone? that's if everyone hasn't already moved to 7 heh.

David

5. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    this is a windows 7 forum not Windows XP. If you want help with XP go to that forum. If you want a genuine copy of XP then just proliferate a VLK from somewhere, there are so many XP Pro VLK machines out there it is not even funny. If you don't have a key or can't find one then convert your XP install to OEM and mod your BIOS.

6. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    Are you aware that the BIE scene releases use L*aders developed by people here? At least one release uses nononsense's version.

Why have you come to the source of all of this activation goodness asking why the people here don't use the very same activations that were developed right here?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. iNO12

iNO12 MDL Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Why exactly would anyone want to use those SCENE releases? How do you think they work? They steal the loaders and activation scripts from forums like this, then take credit for them and try to make themself look like some uber leet hackers (though actually, they are a bunch of 13 year old kids with no talent). :)

There are many loaders for Vista and 7 because of the way the activation system works, afaik a loader would not work for XP. However, if you have an SLP string in your BIOS (most people do) then you can activate it with an OEMBIOS set. I'l let you find out more infromation on your own. :)

8. Lich King

Lich King MDL Addicted

Sep 24, 2009
    Some of the people r getting srved by these groups :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. 7_eleven.hell-hole_rider

Aug 15, 2009
    what knowledge would that be ? ...

as iNO12 posted bottom line is the scene group members and or wannabe scene members, take the hard tedious work from individuals here & similar forums then upload to public, semi-private & private torrent sites to pass the work on as their own which in fact it is not.

With so many bt websites going dark & eventually those peeps finding mdl...

think about it...

10. davidturner81a

Nov 1, 2009
    I seem to have struck a nerve it seems. I am merely asking a question about how many cracks and patches and complicated methods there are and how these translate to the scene releases. To say that these guys are 13 year old kids is incorrect for the most part especially with the 0day scene and the well known groups in there, this specific example with regard to the releases in question, if they have simply stolen and repackage without any thanks to the people who made these then this is wrong and I agree with you.

I simply saw such a wide variety of patches/cracks/loaders, you name it, not just this forum but everywhere else it seems and thought to help some of those who may find it complicated to show what I use which requires no effort. If that's wrong then I apologize. I should not have asked about XP within a different topic despite being similar, sorry.

Dave

11. Brandrune

Brandrune MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    All loaders and activators here, are made by our members or affiliated members from other boards of whom we have their permission.

As you can see by my annoucement we are slowly closing loaders and activators.

12. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    Different methods work better for different hardware, just read and you will find out.

13. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    The best place to look for the ones by trusted sources is in OPA's repository. And then there is RemoveWat wich isn't for activation exactly but will work for people who for whatever reason can't use one of the Act*vators.

14. YoYoost

YoYoost MDL Novice

Jan 23, 2008
    Because people want to be able to choose. This keeps competition honest

15. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I fully support this.
    MDL has to find a good way to offer loaders AND to be a good source for enthusiast users.
    When flooded with all of those loaders, the main goal will be missed.
    We want members to find anything important regarding a huge variety of different issues. We don't want to become a primitive forum offering different loaders which are in fact based on 2-3 different approaches only.....a new loader doesn't mean a new approach. Most of the code is only copied and reissued as a different 'new' loader. Don't be fooled of that...
    We've decided to support the best ones only AND of which the authors are members of MDL to answer any question about....
    To keep the competition honest..... it's not a question of being honest, it's a question of being good, yes hence we want to have support of the authors here.

Edit:

A thread to discuss about our 'politics' is needed, hence I make it sticky.
    -We will restrict loaders
    -We will restrict download links to W7 editions.

This all to keep MDL useful and helpful for DIFFERENT matters, not for 2 matters only.

16. Delusion

Delusion MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2009
    Slightly off topic but I used one of the oem copies mentioned in this thread for my windows 7 install. Is there a way to tell what loader it used and will this make it impossible to do a hard-mod bios flash if they should disable loaders in the future? Thanks for any information

17. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    Look in the Sources $OEM$\$$\SETUP\SCRIPTS folder and see if it is there..

18. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    This is off topic indeed......
    All I want to add is that a loader and a biosmod will interfere.
    Either you are running a loader or a biosmod, just decide what you want.

I want this to be taken as answered now. If you need more information about, please open a new thread.
    This thread is about restriction. ;)

19. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    @ Yen glad i did notice that it was you that made this a sticky. Don't matter some peeps wont even read it . I want sticky saying all new loaders and activators will be deleated a long with every version of windows 7 posted here, except real versions verified with md5:hash :D

20. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    What does Paymyrent token restore fall under with over 500 downloads