Take a look at this

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Brainsuck, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NiHiLisT

NiHiLisT MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    So WAT is released?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    #3 PAYMYRENT, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
    i dont think so but its very close to being done if they put the old wga tool out for win 7

4. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
    Allmost looks like ms is making room????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

5. moosh101

moosh101 MDL Junior Member

Jul 13, 2009

Attached Files:

6. tere112

tere112 MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2009
    I've installed the Genuine Advantage Add-on.. and it passes :D so far.
    Alternate method works also. But let's see what happen tomorror or day after that and so on..

7. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    try downloading something the requires validation and it will take you to the page that has you download the old wga tool. so something is coming real soon i think, why else would they have changed it? before it was you click the validate button on one of the download pages and it would just take you to the download. now it takes you to a download the validation tool page then the download you want. :eek::eek:

8. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    WAT was already on at some users.....ORBIT30 loader was disabled after....but I guess M$ encountered a 'problem' or something..they announced to start WAT at the release day of W7..I've checked the page all the time and suddenly the announcement disappeared.......

I hope WAT will kill all the loaders.:) I need to validate my W7..it's genuine for sure..I want M$ to tell me that...

9. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    I thought it was MRT that was on to that loader, not WAT.

10. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    wait wat? Yen wants all LOADERS kill cmon bro thats whats keeping my Win7 activate please dont jixx it for us poor souls:(

11. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I was a member of the developing team of WoW7 (loader).....My statement was provocative...;)

12. spacednow

spacednow MDL Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Well I have faith in the bios mod, but maybe not enough to push it. MS's whole deal is weird..I have Office 2007 (hacked) that works with windows update and passed the new check on XP they put out. Odd thing is if I go to the MS Office website it fails :confused:

13. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    n here i am awaiting your teaching MASTER lol

14. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    There is definitely some commotion going on regarding update and wga/wat.
    You're right about the redirection when going through a validation download.

But I did pass without a hitch.
    Also downloaded the Genuine advantage add on, and so far no probs.
    (that's with bios mod, I currently don't use loaders)

We will have to wait and see what comes next. An interesting time, especially for the ones using loaders.

15. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Office Genuine Advantage is a separate process from Windows genuine advantage, that you don't get unless to go to the web site to find optional updates. It isn't even pushed out by Microsoft updates (that I've seen).

Best bet for Office 2007, Office 2003, and Windows XP is to get VL media (preferably untouched) from whereever, but never use an included product key, or one you find online, as those are the ones Genuine Advantage will flag. Instead retrieve a product from a clean source (workplace or school). Never share this key. Unless someone else distributes that key, it should never be flagged non-genuine, and there's no activation hacks as volume licence versions of these products never activate online.