14.99 upgrade offer question: Can i use it?

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by FrankBlack, Nov 3, 2012.

1. FrankBlack

FrankBlack MDL Novice

Feb 1, 2012
    Dear members of MDL,

My Win 7 Ultimate x64 is activated with the DAZ loader, it's not a new PC but couple of years old and self-built. Can i utilize the

14.99 offer to upgrade to a legit version of Win 8? Or do i have to purchase the 29.99 offer to be able to upgrade without entering a key?

I read that choosing country on windowsupgradeoffer.com, determines if you should enter key or not? Is this actually true or just a myth?

How should i approach this and could anyone explain how to upgrade, with regards to my situation of course....

My apologies for the questions, but this going legit thing actually sounds quite nice to me.

:D

2. buksnatata

buksnatata MDL Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Hey frank welcome to the forum, you need to use 29.99 upgrede.

3. FrankBlack

FrankBlack MDL Novice

Feb 1, 2012
    Thank you very much for clearing that one up!!!:worthy:

It's kind of confusing because it seem everyone is upgrading differently, well at least from what i am reading off the web.....:eek:

4. adit123tya

adit123tya MDL Senior Member

Oct 25, 2012
    Actually you must use 29.99 upgrade but some them have asked for 14.99 upgrade without even having laptop bought and they have got key as well... so doesn't matter

5. buksnatata

buksnatata MDL Member

Oct 22, 2011
    @adit123tya they fixed that hole unfortunatly.

6. robbyrob

robbyrob MDL Novice

Oct 5, 2009
    yes this has been fixed unfortunately. I was able to get one key for main pc and missed out on the discount key for kids room. doh.... :eek: