2012 leak .... lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by R29k, May 29, 2011.

1. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    I don't take this too seriously, but I find it fascinating reading. It is basically a "supposed" letter from a Norway politician detailing Norway's preparation for a massive 2012 disaster. It's a disaster that will supposedly be brought on by the infamous Planet X. :D
    Maybe it will interest someone :p

Link
    Additional info and photos

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    :mad::whip::suicide::fear::rip: :punish:............

....:laie:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Very eloquently put I couldn't have said it better myself :wassat:

4. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    this is fake.

someone who supposedly has such information wouldn't misspell so many words. spelling is always a key in distinguishing fact from fiction.

5. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Yes true but if you take George W Bush into consideration then it won't seem as bad .
    The whole principle of building underground bunkers to escape the possible gravitational damage from a nearby planet seems dumb. There would certainly be increase plate tectonics that would kill you inside the bunker. Planet collision is unthinkable you will without a doubt die in the bunker. If something is going to happen as described then your best bet for safety is off the planet.

6. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    #6 stayboogy, May 30, 2011
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
    well, there are in fact many underground structures and tunnels being fashioned around the world, but it has nothing to do with any kind of "Nibiru/Planet X" involvement. could be asteroid or comet related terrors, but they have not been proven to even exist in threatening stages at the current time--and you are right if they were a real danger, hiding within the earth would not be feasible other than in a few regions far from the place of impact which would be unknown...

i'm not going to say that i know beyond doubt what is going to happen myself, but i will share here later in my post what i think is the climactic "event" that all the world is waiting on (which has to do with my faith) but after i share some known facts first...

first and foremost though is that misinformation like what you stumbled across and posted, like what is being shoveled out of hollywood, like what is being force fed from the "scientific" community into the "news," and like what is being shared by many crazy, uninformed conspiracy theorists the world over is only going to increase from now til beyond 2012. the reason i say beyond 2012 is because nothing any more crazy or alarming is going to take place that what is already happening next year.

the truth of the matter, for all practical purposes, is that there are many "forces" or "anomalies" taking place here on and within the earth, and out in outer space within our solar system and further reaches. these are things that can't readily be explained because mankind in its current state of development (with current technologies and understandings) has not endured such before, nor in the past at less developed stages of mankind had it endured such either.

first, there is the oil crisis that is perpetuated every day by greedy tycoons the world over. the media, nor "scientists" are going to share the truth about what is really going on with this and the effects it is having on our planet. The oil resting within the earth's crust is a natural insulator protecting the outer layer of earth from the heat and pressure of the inner levels of magma and molten rock. the slow but sure degradation and excising of such from within the earth causes many problems. the least of which is all the fumes going into the atmosphere from all the vehicles and machinery the world over. global warming is real, but not how it has been portrayed by these "liars" that have control over what is seen, heard, and read. in all actuality most of our warming troubles have to do with depleting this natural insulator from within the earth, the earth heating from within the inside if you will. now, granted there are mass amounts of oil within the earth, enough that we couldn't deplete it all, but we have and will continue to put big enough a dent into it that it will continue to have adverse effects on climate and tectonic activity. removing these vast surpluses of oil from within the earth are causing major tectonic activity in certain places of the world (sometimes not even where the majority of drilling is taking place), which causes high amounts of friction much like rubbing your hands together, though on a global, terrestrial scale. not only has this tectonic activity been messed with by the drilling of oil, but also by the moon's gravitational pull, as the moon shifts the earth's crust and continents several inches every year, though the effect of the moon on our planet is also increasing because of the lack of resistance from depleting oil deposits. not only this but the earth is loosing vital mass and volume from this as well, enough that our sun's gravitational pull (along with the moon) on the earth is becoming stronger. this is known by the increase in "wobble" that the earth does naturally on its axis that has been enough recently to shift poles at a greater rate than the previous "standard" known to "scientists." the hand-in-hand operation of these few forces is enough to cause a major upheaval in the amount of natural disasters and weather catastrophes that the world is seeing currently. i'll let you fill in the missing the blanks using the formula i've outlined, as it all accounts for the earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and change in weather patterns we all are experiencing. this is just a small beginning to the "things" going on.

secondly, the sun itself is going through a phase in its evolution where it is putting off more radiation than it has in the past, and with the atmosphere severely damaged with the continual burning of fossil fuels, the earth and humans are more susceptible to this radiation, which can have many adverse effects that i, nor any other human can fully realize because our experience with such just isn't there. but this should be a warning that the models that "scientists" have taught us to believe about the age and lifespan of our home star are not accurate, as this could be a warning sign that our star is dieing (which it is just like the earth because they have been dieing from the first second after their creation, this is just pure logic) and in the process of such it would swell, put off more energy, and consume itself before imploding. though this would most probably happen over many thousands of years yet as large and voluminous as our home star is, the effects would be seen and felt way before there is any danger of its untimely death, and such effects would be on such a great scale that there would definitely be consequences terribly greater than anyone could imagine or fathom based on its size and proportion alone. this could be expanded on even further, but for the sake of time and space i will not go on.

thirdly, if the changes that we are experiencing in our plane of the galaxy are of such grandeur and obscurity, how much more the changes and effects being experienced in the vast reaches of our universe? to not completely blow anyone's mind, think of it like this--our planets go around the sun; the sun and its planets revolve around the center of our galaxy (presumably, as no one knows for sure), and our galaxy revolves around something else, and so on infinitely (again, presumably) and if these things occur from the law of gravity then each little and big piece of this universe, this puzzle, rely on and are affected by other changes taking place in, on, and of these other little and big pieces then they must have bearing on what we are experiencing here in our galaxy and our planet, and elsewhere as well (again simple logic).

all these "things" add up to something that no one seems to understand completely, therefore giving rise to questions and theories, which in turn give rise to malevolent plans by world governments to take control through a means of fear of the "unknown." hence the underground structures, because the governments don't know themselves, only they know that things are heating up so to speak and will at some point soon come to a head, therefore they are preparing in advance like any well informed entity would.

**the following is what i believe and feel within my spirit to be what is happening--so take it for what it is worth, just don't bash me, i'm just sharing this with the aforementioned truths above, take it for what it is worth**

these things are only the beginning of the fulfillment of God's word, as outlined in the Holy Bible about the time before the Day of the Lord, the Second Coming.

"Enter into the rock, and hide in the dust, from the terror of the Lord and the glory of His majesty." Isaiah 2:10

"They shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, from the terror of the Lord and glory of His majesty, when He arises to shake the earth mightily." Isaiah 2:19

Not saying He is coming next year or anything like that, but these two verses of the dozen that are outlined in the Bible within the Old and New Testaments tell of the preparation that will and is currently taking place by those of the world who will be fearing God's judgement on the earth when He comes, which are our world leaders and the governments they serve, even though they do not see it as judgment but just "natural" occurrences and disasters. Again, don't take what i have said out of context, but i surely do feel that things like these underground structures / doomsday bunkers, and the natural disasters and changes we are experiencing are only a foretelling of the climatic "end" that will occur at the Second Coming. that's just part of my faith, it goes deeper than this, and there are many other "things" that i expect to happen before that time, things are not related to disasters, but this is just what pertains to these "bunkers" you brought up in your first post...

that's enough for now, shew...
    peace.

7. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    @Stayboogy Umm most of your science in that write up is flawed so you might want to look at that especially the size of continental plates vs the depth they drill for oil. The rest of stuff is faith based so I won't get into that :)

8. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    #8 stayboogy, May 30, 2011
    Last edited: May 30, 2011
    think or believe what you will, but it's truth. the only science that's flawed is what is in the mainstream education venues and media, my friend.

we can respectfully disagree :)

I do love your Mark Twain quote in your signature though--adding that one to my list, do you know from what writing of his that comes from??? have you ever read "the perfect stranger" by him, or Letters from the Earth? both are really good.

9. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    The quote comes from his Autobiography. I never read A Perfect Stranger, but Letters from Earth is classic lol. If you like that then read The Old Man and Mr. Smith by Peter Ustinov

10. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    thanx. i probably will check that out sometime soon. always welcoming a good read.

thanx again.

11. prescient

prescient MDL Member

Jan 20, 2012
    planet x is not a planet , its either a ship or a spiritual being or other form of life .