3 most important features contributed to the success of Windows 10 dramatically

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by harry_potter2, Sep 21, 2015.

1. harry_potter2

harry_potter2 MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2015
    The achievement of its Windows operating system 10 great success in a short period would not have been by chance or by a stroke of luck, but there are many factors that have had a role in the success of this new system, which has achieved more than 14 million download in less than one day after launch and is a very big number more than they expect Microsoft Corp., a stunning success and promising further success of the operating system Windows 10 and especially that Microsoft still announce some updates and the operating system Windows 10 products.
    Number of downloads obtained by Microsoft thanks to run Windows 10 system is and like a fanciful number, and especially that he did not spend a long time on the version of Windows 10 officially, and Microsoft Corp. announced earlier this week they happy with what we have reached and responses users as it fully satisfied with Windows 10, although some users are not as well, especially after the disclosure of the private exploitation of Internet users throughput property without their knowledge in order to help Microsoft servers to keep up with the large number of downloads.

The success of its Windows operating system 10 first dates back to the elaborate and professional advertising campaign led by Microsoft for several months before the launch of 10 Windows system officially, but among all these methods it to now considered experts that the reason for the success of Windows 10 due originally to 3 advantages exist In Windows 10 and it has never existed on any previous operating systems from Microsoft Corp. system.

1*The first thing characterized the Windows operating system 10 from the rest of systems and was among the reasons that contributed to its success is the level of security and high protection which is available upon, where the user can through the Windows 10 log on by eye or fingerprint or feature facial recognition and this It is a very important characteristic of a good provided at 10 and Windows system, especially because you can use it without downloading or installation of any add-ons or programs.

2*EDGE browser was among the most important reasons also paid a very large number of users of its Windows operating systems to upgrade to 10 Windows system, and so for the ability to use EDGE browser and take advantage of its features, which vary between speed and accuracy in design in addition to the run for many of the tools to add the Alwats August which will soon contains.

3*Feature that caused significant controversy in its Windows operating system 10 of the new is the PDA Kortana feature, which works to help you deal with 10 Windows system through the issuance of a set of commands, whether through the use of audio or written orders, and also do not forget the Xbox, which feature available by operating system Windows 10 and which contributed to attract a very large segment of the gaming freaks and prompted them to update Windows and upgrade to Windows 10.

Features Windows 10 operating system can not be confined to a few because they are many and various, but this is the most Tothira features in users and which occupies the first rank in the best there is in Windows 10.

2. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    #2 odiebugs1, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015

The fingerprint hardware is not windows, and most have flaws which can be bypassed.

Another browser, WOW.

Just don't ask Cortana to, Show me my most at-risk opportunities. LMAO

P.S. How is it the Dementors could capture all these criminals which were 10 times the magician that Potter was, but could be stopped by Harry. Ridiculous.

3. Garbellano

Garbellano MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2012
    Cortana: “Show me to buy milk at this opportunity.”

btw
    anyone could name at least 10 features to show why w$10 is a failure.

4. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    @odiebugs1
    You can always have at your disposal the Spoiler button, they don't charge even a penny for using it :D

5. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    Now I can't even buy milk at this opportunity from google, because google is flooded with Cortana FAIL. HAHA

6. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    Just for you, happy now. :p

7. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    It's basically free to anyone, that's points 1,2 and 3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. WaltC

WaltC MDL Addicted

Mar 8, 2014
    Kind of makes you wonder what would have happened had Microsoft not gone Bat-____ crazy with Windows 8, originally, doesn't it?....;) Remember that Windows 10 began life as Windows 8.2...Microsoft's mea culpa for forgetting 95% of its customer base when it lost touch with reality for awhile and got stuck in a nightmare that it was Apple selling iPads...:D (Taking out the start menu and forcing a touchscreen GUI on a mouse & keyboard customer base was truly uninspired, imo--like putting your left shoe on your right foot.)

What I like most about Win10 is the under-the-hood performance & compatibility work that really makes this OS a gem, imo. Win7 seems like the machine is running in molasses, comparatively, and I remember how "fast" I thought 7 was compared with Vista (7 was, of course, Vista 2.x). Edge does nothing for me and I don't use it...use FF x64 DE and really like it. Cortana I have turned off as I don't have a mic connected and have no plans to install one--keyboard is far more efficient, imo.

Two things have made Win10 such a success in terms of sky-high adoption rates:

1) Free upgrade from Win7/8.1

2) Free for the lifetime of your Win10 "device", be it a PC or something else...

Of course, it doesn't hurt that it's a nice OS to run and is ultra-compatible, because if it wasn't then the first two items above wouldn't matter...;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    #9 odiebugs1, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
    Are you sure, nobody likes FREE stuff. :laie:

At this moment, win 10 has no performance over 7 or 8.1 in all areas, and is slower in a few.

Will have to see what this is like in 6-8 months if drivers will change this.

There's no massive performance change that one could say OMG, except for installing, which was huge over win 7 due to the extraction of Cab.

10. WaltC

WaltC MDL Addicted

Mar 8, 2014
    Heh...:D I have a slightly different opinion...Well, even 8/.1 seems perceptibly snappier to me than 7, frankly (7 has a lot of GUI trappings that go with it--which some people miss but which I don't miss at all--that slow things down.) And 10 seems a bit faster in the GUI space than 8.1, imo. I noted with 8.1 and a few games that they wouldn't run unless I set a DEP exclusion for them individually--but the same games run in 10 without it. A few things like that. It's premature atm, but D3d12, WDDM 2.0, is bringing some really neat stuff into the API which will dramatically affect game performance--like API support for Crossfire/SLI; async compute (it has come to light recently that nVidia's Maxwell doesn't support ac in hardware despite nVidia falsely advertising that Maxwell supports 100% of the D3d12 specification in hardware--unlike AMD, that truthfully states what it supports in the spec and what it doesn't), and allowing full use of all memory in a Crossfire/SLI configuration--so that two cards with 4GB's each of ram now constitute 8GB's of videoram instead of just 4 as in D3d11 and earlier (the second/third card could only mirror the first in D3d11 and earlier.) Then there are the several other significant performance advantages as well....draw calls, etc.

The thing is that even though 7 has until 2020 before EOL and 8.1 has years longer than that, both will eventually EOL and expire whereas 10 will not. Software advances will be going to 10 instead of to 7/8.1 from now on. As 10 is a free upgrade until 7/29/16, it really makes little sense for consumers to stay with either 8.1 or 7, imo. Business, of course, is another matter altogether. But business can't update "free," anyway.

11. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015

Very nice post, actually pointing out some real differences. And what you posted about gaming is important, lets hope Pascal changes this.
    [h=1][/h]

12. Underclocked

Underclocked MDL Member

Sep 3, 2013
    The "upgrade" being all but forced upon a lot of unsuspecting people is also something to factor in to its adoption.

13. Rickkins

Rickkins MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    "Edge"...???
    Seriously...??

14. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    I needed a good laugh today. Thanks to the OP for providing!

15. troto

troto MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2014
    The OP's long nonsensical ungrammatical verbiage looks like some spamming bot garbage. What does the OP/bot mean by "Number of downloads obtained by Microsoft thanks to run Windows 10 system is and like a fanciful number, and especially that he did not spend a long time on the version.....".

And saying that xbone is spurring sales of win10 among gamers is stupid. Gamers are FORCED to upgrade to win10 if they want dx12.

16. AzTec

AzTec MDL Member

Aug 4, 2009
    The sheeple are perfectly content with their “programming”