3 year girl using Windows 8

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Garbellano, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Garbellano

Garbellano MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2012
  2. Espionage724

Espionage724 MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2009
    Looks to me like she just went to Desktop because she had no business in Modern UI. She didn't swear words at how bad the Modern UI may or may not have been or complain to nearby people about it, she just proceeded about her business.

More people should take note and do that :p

3. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I thought child abuse is a crime anywhere .:D Poor girl.....:biggrin:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    Indeed.
    Or they could use Win8.1 and check the box on the taskbar options:
    http://forums.mydigitallife.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=24522&d=1382027626

Attached Files:

5. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Don't you ever EVER tire of posting your Win 8 hate stuff, considering it's a dedicated Win 8/8.1 section of the forum is there any point posting your relentless dislike of Win 8/8.1?

Change the record man - it gets tiring!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Good things don't make oneself upset when defended.:) ....relax....

7. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    I'm perfectly relaxed. He seriously needs to change the record. It's the same old same old over and over again from this guy. Why repeatedly post the same old stuff in a forum specifically dedicated to something that everyone know he doesn't like. Guy ought to get a life imo.

8. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I think one should be above things.
    Guess what we have to do any time when M$ releases new stuff. To moderate all those posts.... repeating the same unpleasant manner.......it is not funny either.
    He's opened a own thread, at least with 'facts'. Just don't reply and the thread will move downwards pretty quickly.

I couldn't resist to post here either. Work must be fun.:hug2:

9. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Lock the thread imo. Garbellano doesn't like Win8/8.1 - we've all read it a million times (over and over and over again). And his leaping in at the slightest opportunity to have a pop at others.

So why open a new thread slanted that way again, especially when as you say the board is going to be very busy. And I don't think some humorous video clip or whatever it is he's posted excuses that. Enough for me anyway, out of this thread. Let him get on with it...

10. bchat

bchat MDL Smart Azz

Nov 7, 2008
    If you weren't a mod I'd take you over my knee and spank you - bad Yen, bad, bad, bad...:smokecowboy:

11. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    You can use the same argument and lock all threads for lovers of 8/8.1 and where would we be?

12. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    #12 Nucleus, Oct 17, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
    What, in the dedicated Win 8/8.1 section of a forum!

The guy obviously isn't going to give it a rest (despite the fact that we've all read it over and over...) so like I said, he's best left to get on with it. Why not just chuck it in a sig or something, I hate Win 8/8.1 instead of repeatedly posting it at every opportunity.

Better threads to read at the moment anyway, out of this nonsense.

Edit: Confirmation. The video clip has nothing at all to do with the young girl hating Metro. Garbellano put that slant to it!.

13. SmirgeliS

SmirgeliS MDL Junior Member

Aug 20, 2010
    I think video shows that Metro UI it's so easy that even 3 year old child can use it :)

14. abobobilly

abobobilly MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2012
    I speak the language they were speaking. Its either Urdu or Hindi. None of them said anything about hating anything. Even the description of the video is wrong which says "She will install drivers" ... something like that. Basically trying to show a "Talented" girl who knows computers.

While the only thing she did was Turn the PC ON, Open a folder through My Computer and start some Cartoons. This can be taught easily to a 3 year old and since they are kids, they grasp it quickly.

Anyway, as a side note, Windows 8 Metro (Modern) interface is easier for them to understand and learn. So i don't think any new person would hate it let alone complain about it.

15. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Ouch! :biggrin: I got it. :)

The replies here are not different to those posted at the original source. The new concept of M$ is a controversy.
    And that is reflected here also.

16. hp33

hp33 Guest

She straight to desktop faster than yen :D

17. kohina

kohina MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2012
    It's pretty laughable that some people are trying to find negative things about this video. It only shows how uninformed and ignorant they are.

The video cleary only shows that windows 8 desktop is so easy to use that even a 3 year girl can do it. She is also using the os properly and just like it's meant to The beauty of it is that it works as desktop os just fine. :smokecowboy:

18. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Chit Chat should be perfect place for this thread.

:popcorn:

19. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    If they would be, they could have no opinion about. :rolleyes:
    Sometimes I think it is not about HOW w8 performs, it is about to have a problem that there are people having another opinion about w8 which doesn't match the own. So I have to ask, how does it affect the performance of w8 when others have a bad opinion about? If it does not, why does one bother at all? Good things need no defense. They are simply good without. It is a valid opinion, such as the adverse opinion is.

20. majorpains

majorpains MDL Novice

Apr 27, 2013
    Ummm.. i simply couldnt understand the logic of posting this video. Poor girl.