Create Manually an AIO Office 2013 (Office Pro Plus, Project, Visio) easy way..

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by alien2xx, Dec 1, 2012.

1. alien2xx

alien2xx MDL Senior Member

Aug 5, 2009
    #1 alien2xx, Dec 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    I did not see a post for this (manual way) so just in case someone is interested on having a single iso image to install Office, Project and Visio from the same media.. if this was already posted somewhere please forgive me, I did a quick search and did not find anything... I find this very useful since I have a file server and I can just install directly from there without having the need of looking for the dvd media...

My easy steps to create an AIO Office 2013 (I did this using VL images), the new iso created is 1.27 GB - it takes 5 minutes...

1.- Extract "Office Pro Plus" iso, "Project Pro" iso and "Visio Pro" iso each on its own folder.
    2.- Move/copy ALL contents from 'Project Pro' folder to "Office Pro Plus" folder, DON NOT OVERRIDE ANYTHING when asked just move the rest.
    3.- Move/copy contents ALL from 'Visio Pro' folder to "Office Pro Plus" folder, DON NOT OVERRIDE ANYTHING when asked just move the rest.
    4.- Open "Office Pro Plus 2013" iso using UltraIso.
    5.- Delete ALL contents from the iso and add ALL the contents from the "Office Pro Plus" folder.
    6.- Save.

Done, you now have an AIO iso for Office 2013/Project Pro 2013/Visio Pro 2013...

Also if you dont want to have the "Sign In" icon on office (top right corner) create a .reg file with the following content and run it after you install office:

Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Common\SignIn]
    "signinoptions"=dword:00000003

Cheers! AIO.png

2. socheatsok77

socheatsok77 MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2012
    I'm gonna try it. Thank you so much!

3. shabirally

shabirally MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2013
    But this creats a huge mess

4. sherwinfcruz

sherwinfcruz MDL Novice

Feb 15, 2010
    #5 sherwinfcruz, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Works great! Thanks alien2xx:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Capture14.JPG

5. Duckz

Duckz MDL Junior Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Sorry to revive an old thread, but, can this be done so that both x86 and x64 are both on the same ISO?

I've done it in the past with Office 2010/13, but they contain x86/x64 folders, but the ISO's for 2016 do not contain these folders.

Thanks for your help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...