[Giveaway/Contest] for 20 licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Sep 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Sep 29, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
    I would like to thank ToneC for sponsoring these 20 licenses of IDM valued $11.95 each for our awesome members. And I would also like to thank our member Tarek for writing the professional review of Internet Download Manager, that can be read here ....
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    The Giveaway of IDM starts from 30th. September and ends in 20th. October 2017.
    ---------------------------------------------------​
    [​IMG]

During daily internet use, you are downloading files, (for example books, videos, apps and many more). If you depend on the built in windows download function you will have many problems such as very slow and interrupted download. You will spend many hours to download a single file. In addition, no resume of your download, if interrupted for any reason (For example; network problems, lost connections, computer shutdowns and so on). You need to start download again.

Internet Download Manager (IDM) increase the download speed up to 5 times, and lets you resume and schedule your downloads. It uses a technology depending on smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multi part downloading technology to accelerate your downloads.

Compared to the other apps that accelerate download, IDM segments files dynamically during download process. Moreover it reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages.

The program support all browsers. You can use it with any type of proxy and host files.
    Internet Download Manager Feature:

[​IMG] All popular browsers and applications are supported!

[​IMG] Download Speed Acceleration.

Internet Download Manager supports all popular browsers including IE, Chrome, AOL, MSN, Mozilla, Netscape, Firefox, Avant Browser, and many others. Internet Download Manager supports all versions of all popular browsers, and it can be integrated into any Internet application to take over downloads using unique "Advanced Browser Integration" feature.

Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

[​IMG] Easy downloading with one click.

[​IMG] Download Resume.

When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. You don't need to do anything special, just browse the Internet as you usually do. IDM will catch your downloads and accelerate them. IDM supports HTTP, FTP, HTTPS and MMS protocols.

Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost or dropped connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages.

[​IMG] Video grabber.

[​IMG] Simple installation wizard.

Internet Download Manager can record and download FLV videos from popular sites like MySpaceTV, and Google Video. The best way of downloading webpage embedded videos from the Internet is here. After installing IDM, "Download This Video" button pops up whenever you are watching a video anywhere in the Internet. Just click on the button to start downloading clips.

Quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure trouble free installation of Internet Download Manager

[​IMG] Automatic Antivirus checking.

[​IMG] Built-in Scheduler.

Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans. IDM can automatically run a scanner on download completion, like AdAware, Avast, Spybot, AVG Anti-Virus, McAfee, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, SpywareBlaster, CCleaner and others to protect users from harmful downloaded files.

Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it's done. You can also synchronize changes using periodic synchronization of files. It's possible to create and schedule several download queues for downloading or synchronization.

[​IMG] Drag and Drop.

[​IMG] Advanced Browser Integration.

You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop downloaded files out of Internet Download Manager.

When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application. None of download managers have this feature.

[​IMG] IDM includes web site spider and grabber.

[​IMG] Customizable Interface.

IDM downloads all required files that are specified with filters from web sites, for example all pictures from a web site, or subsets of web sites, or complete web sites for offline browsing. It's possible to schedule multiple grabber projects to run them once at a specified time, stop them at a specified time, or run periodically to synchronize changes.

You may choose the order, buttons, and columns to appear on the main IDM window. There are several different skins for the toolbar with different button styles. All skins can be downloaded from IDM home site. Also users can design their own skins.

[​IMG] IDM supports many types of proxy servers.

[​IMG] IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Kerberos.

For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.

Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.

[​IMG] Download All feature.

[​IMG] Download limits.

IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It's easy to download multiple files with this feature.

Progressive downloading with quotas feature limits downloading to defined number of megabytes per hour. The feature is useful for connections that use fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.

[​IMG] IDM is multilingual.

[​IMG] Quick Update Feature.

IDM is translated to Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijan, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Uzbek languages.

Quick update may check for new versions of IDM and update IDM once per week. Quick updates feature lists all new features added to the latest version and asks a user if he wants to update IDM to the latest version.

[​IMG] Download Categories.

[​IMG] Dynamic Segmentation.

Internet Download Manager can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.

Dynamic Segmentation and Performance

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Homepage:
    http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/
    Download 30days trial: [5.00 MB]
    http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html
    Support;
    http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/register/new_faq/main.cgi
    Buy the Internet Download Manager:
    https://secure.internetdownloadmanager.com/buy_idm.html
    Download Internet Download Manager Translations
    http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/language.html
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The installer is available in a free trial version . The link to the retail version will be emailed to the buyer with the license key immediately after purchase.

The free trial can be downloaded in the official website, using the above link.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Important part of this Giveaway:
    "Why do you need a free license of Internet Download Manager or which feature of IDM you like most" to make a 'valid' entry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note:
    These license keys are for personal use only. If you win a license key, you agree not to trade or resell your product key.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPETITION RULES:

• Only one entry allowed per household.
          • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
          • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
          • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
          • You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
          • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
          • ------------------------------------------------------
    COMPETITION RUN TIME:

This giveaway starts on the 30th. September 2017 and will end on 20th. October 2017.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 20th October 2017 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you agree with the above rule/s you're welcome.

sid_16.

The giveaway has ended and the winners are:
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway of Internet Download Manager is now open for participation.
    GOOD LUCK!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. metin67

metin67 MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2010
    thanks for giveaway.IDM is very good and batch download feature is usefull for me.bye.

4. ant_gamal

ant_gamal MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    #4 ant_gamal, Sep 30, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    thanks for giveaway

great app to have

hope to win it

i really like that With IDM i can download any video from facebook or other sites which protect videos

IDM is the powerful app i used in this point

i already use it but license ends soon

speed of download and stability is very great

also i can resume download file if the link dead from another link by some tricks

5. SadPencil

SadPencil MDL Novice

Jun 13, 2016
    I love IDM for it's stability - no need to worry about losing downloaded data - and a useful function - change the download link on half the way.

6. MMIKEE

MMIKEE MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2012
    #6 MMIKEE, Sep 30, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    I've been using IDM for many years and purchased (2 Lifetime Licenses early on... IMO, IDM is by far the BEST Internet Download Manager available...
    For those of you who haven't tried it, download it, and use it for 21 days (Free Trial)... The 21 day Free Trial is not crippled in any way that I'm aware of...

There are so many features I like about IDM that it's difficult to pinpoint my favorite, so I'll go with the one I enjoy the most... The ability to Download VIDEO content from websites that I visit...

7. laser2016

laser2016 MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    Thanks for this great giveaway
    IDM is the best software for downloading because of speed and other good feature.
    I need this software with original license for updating and using.

8. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Huih, shiny gifts, doggie can't refuse, so please count him in. Don't know any better for that job :good3:.

9. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    thank you for the giveaway Sid! :worthy:

IDM is the best program out there for accelerating the downloads from the web!

I have tried other programs, such as IDM Accelerator, or other software like that, but none of them has done the work like IDM does! Simple to use and very helpful in cases like mine, where the internet connection isn't that good!

So if I could win a license for this software, I'd be very happy!

Thanks and good luck to all!

10. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    I could use a free license since I have been a loyal paying customer for over a decade now and I would like to be rewarded for my loyalty (at least once), but sadly, most software developments do not recognize consumer loyalty.

In my opinion, Internet Download Manager is the best download manager for Microsoft Windows and I use it on both Windows 7 Enterprise and Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB. I would happily use IDM (Internet Download Manager) on Linux too since most of my computers all have Linux now (included the computers belonging to family members, who I help administrate), but sadly, IDM has never ventured into Linux (at least not yet). Food for thought if IDM developers ever read this post (make a Linux build and I'll buy 12 more copies today).

Thank you ToneC and @sid_16 for holding this contest. :)

11. KenanK

KenanK MDL Junior Member

Sep 26, 2010
    best download manager & stability...
    very fast download the file.

12. Piotor

Piotor MDL Novice

Nov 11, 2010
    I always loved to use of Internet Download Manager, especially the dynamic segmentation feature

13. dhrubo11

dhrubo11 MDL Junior Member

Nov 4, 2009
    because my internet connection is very slow .. and i want to download large file through IDM with resume feature ..

thank you for the giveaway

14. arman258

arman258 MDL Novice

May 15, 2016
    I love IDM, since it allows to have full 32 connection in DDL which makes downloads way faster. Thanks for the giveaway.

15. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    yep thank you sid_16 for giveaway :worthy: so count me in, Internet Download Manager is the better application around the world for your stability, reliable I want one for sure :D

16. Rafatolla

Rafatolla MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2012
    No other downloader can touch this one. I appreciate most the simplicity of its interaction with Mozilla and the broad range of downloads available. So count me in.

17. venuzz

venuzz MDL Novice

Oct 1, 2017
    I love all the features of IDM. Till there is no other and there will never any other downloader like IDM.

18. hungut

hungut MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2012
    Internet Download Manager is a software necessary for PC. Thanks for the giveaway, Tonec, and MDL.

19. tertersiy

tertersiy MDL Novice

Jun 8, 2014
    Been a fan of IDM since the earlier version. Started from version 3. It's the most effective way to download videos from sites that don't generally allow video downloads. Another key feature which i love is how it boost the speed of what ever you download making direct browser downloads obsolete for me. Cheers if i win a license key.

20. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    I love IDM because of the best implemented feature of downloading audio and video files in one's choice of quality. Moreover, parallel download of multiple parts of a single file makes it indispensable.