[Giveaway/Contest] Ant Download Manager 20 x 1-year Licenses.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Oct 1, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    [​IMG]

Ant Download Manager Homepage:- http://antdownloadmanager.com/

Ant Download Manager Pricing:- http://antdownloadmanager.com/buy.php?lng=en

Ant Download Manager Features:- http://antdownloadmanager.com/features.php?lng=en

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank the AntGROUP for sponsoring this giveaway and the licenses for our forum members. :tankyou:

20 x 1-year Licenses for the giveaway.:v:

Giveaway rules:-

As always, simple rules. But please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.

One Bonus prize:-

Ant Download Manager would gratefully present a lifetime license to any user who would be willing to do some contribution by translating their software into Hindi Language.
    So that the first volunteer-translator have to coordinate his wish with the support.
    Contribute a little and earn this special gift.

Giveaway ends on October 18, 2017.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    I will happily opt into this contest as I am always looking for alternatives (count me in). I have never heard of Ant Download Manager, so I am going to try the 30-day trial and compare it to IDM (Internet Download Manager). I do think it is good that they offer a free version as well. Best of luck to everyone else who enters into this contest with me. :)

3. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    I dont use this program. I use idm 1 year ago
    thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. craftbrewer

craftbrewer MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition.

I have not heard of this program, so would like to try it and see how good the program is. 30 days is not enough time to really test out a program and its support, so a years licence would be great.

5. Poikl

Poikl MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2014
    I hate how IDM pushes itself into the browser. I have been using Jdownloader but am always looking for alternatives. Count me in for the giveaway!

6. mpyrdaitghiatparla

mpyrdaitghiatparla MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2017
    I would like one as i want to try it. Especially to download the video,

7. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    I would like to win a key for Ant Download Manager because I could use this to download all my videos I watch.

8. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    Ant Download Manager looks to be a good download manager.
    Especially the support of different video protocols could be very interesting.

Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

9. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    New piece of software. I want to give it a try.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. horsecow

horsecow MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2015
    Ant Download Manage must be good one always used utorrent would be great to have this for a year .

11. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Ant Download Manager is a reliable application that allows you to organize and keep track of your downloads in a convenient manner. It provide full integration to browsers Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and their clones. It supports HTTP(S), FTP(S) network, media stream protocols and various media services. It is also a quick downloader of internet content with video download supports.

12. sasiram

sasiram MDL Novice

Mar 3, 2017
    Iam a user of IDM, but I am interested to try this, and thanks to everyone responsible for this giveaway

13. mmjvb

mmjvb MDL Novice

May 20, 2010
    ant download manager has a lot of features that makes user life much much easier.
    i want to opt in this giveaway

14. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    Thank's for this giveaway.
    I'd like to try this. (i used for one year IDM but i don't like the integration in browser).

15. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    I will give it a try. See how it stands up against IDM.

I am in!

16. bob12334345

bob12334345 MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2017
    Please enter me in!

17. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Count me in :)

18. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    I have used this downloader program from a previous giveaway. This is a good downloader program. Easy to use. I would like to take part in this giveaway. Thank you whizkidraj for this giveaway.

19. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Thanks for the giveaway! I like Ant diwnload manager's ease of use and video grabber!!:)

20. Roscon

Roscon MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2017
    A download alternative to consider