[Giveaway/Contest for] 20 licenses of Acronis True Image 2018.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Oct 16, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    I would like to thank Acronis for sponsoring these 20 licenses for Acronis True Image 2018.
    Each license can activate up to 5 PCs and an unlimited numbers of iOS/Android devices with 1TB of cloud storage free for an year.

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------
    The Giveaway of ATI 2018 will start from 16th October and will end on 14th November.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Create a reliable backup
    Make sure you always have dependable copies of your data so you can restore your entire system or individual files
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Back up - Use cloning and imaging to make a duplicate of your system, capturing all of your data for disk migration or system recovery Store - Back up to a local drive and to the cloud for the Dual Protection of always having on-site and off-site copies available Restore - Quickly recover your whole system or a specific file with confidence, knowing that the backup is as good as the original

Control your data
    Back up in just two clicks, and view all your data and backup information in one place

[​IMG]

Easy to use and manage
    Enjoy a simple, intuitive approach to backup, because safeguarding your data doesn’t need to be complicated
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Cover Everything - With one solution you can safeguard PCs, Macs, iOS and Android devices as well as your social media accounts Two-Click Protection - Protect everything by choosing where to store your data and creating a full image backup in just two clicks Visual Dashboards - Know at a glance the size of your backup, the types of files, and how many ransomware attacks have been stopped

Secure data against ransomware [​IMG]
    Actively defend your data against ransomware attacks with the only backup that detects, stops and reverses unauthorized encryption

[​IMG]

Features

System requirements

Extra info

Competition rules
    • To make a valid entry every participant must comment on "why do you need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018 or which feature/s of ATI 2018 you like most?".
    • Only one entry allowed per household.
    • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
    • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
    • You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
    • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.

Competition run time

This giveaway starts on the 16th October 2017 and will end on 14th November 2017.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 14th November 2017 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.

If you agree with the above rules then you're welcome to enter.

sid_16

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway of A T I 2018 is live now.
    GOOD LUCK!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    Acronis True Image 2018 with fast and reliable backup lets you feel safe when using your computer.

4. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    A great program to make copies of the whole system and more.
    The easiest way to do this is with the program, everything is clear and simple.
    With two clicks you can create a copy of the whole system.
    Thanks for the contest and the chance to win it.:):worthy:

5. CyPhErLoUs

CyPhErLoUs MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2012
    I would love to have a copy available when I upgrade my laptop's SSD very soon, which is nearly out of space to the point where I'm constantly making decisions on what to delete, and looking up ways to save space.

I can have my currently perfected setup cloned to a bigger drive and not worry about the day where I spend hours doing everything over again.

6. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    Why i need : i want tout make reliable backups to my system drive !
    Thanks to this giveaway.

7. tsiwo

tsiwo MDL Novice

Mar 7, 2013
    The most interesting Features for me are:
    Mobile backup
    Protection on the Go
    Local Wireless Backup
    MemoryCard backup
    and the ability to Convert into a Virtual Hard Drive.

I used ATI a long time before (roudabout 2001-2003) and i hope the quality of this piece of software is still as good as before.

8. nonlin01

nonlin01 MDL Junior Member

Jun 3, 2017
    Been using Acronis backup across many versions at many places I have worked, always been a lifesaver and saved so much time - literally gets systems backup in next to no time.

Why do I need a free licence of Acronis True Image 2018 for personal use - it would allow me to make reliable and quick backups at home and for my mobile devices and trust in those images. Besides the major feature set of past versions, the new additions of mobile backup, active disk cloning and virtual hard drive seem amazing and powerful new enhancements that will be very useful to have.

Thanks for the consideration!

9. ashish.k

ashish.k MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2014
    Thanks for organizing the giveaway.
    I love the disk cloning feature of this software the best because you can create a whole backup of your OS/Apps and system as a whole and restore it on multiple drives as and when you need.
    Please count me in...

Regards.

10. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Acronis True Image 2018 is the best backup, imaging, cloning software tool made. I would like to win a free license for cloning my hard drives.
    Thanks for This great opportunity

11. pvdven777

pvdven777 MDL Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Been using this great tool at work for a while and been lobbying for more widespread use. Now I need it because I'd also love to use this tool at home.

12. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    I need a copy because I'm always reinstalling and never made backups of good working installs, so would love to give ATI a go :)

13. Blind_Faith

Blind_Faith MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2010
    This would give a great boost to my single PC 2016 edition.

It a great set of tools to keep you PC under control.

I got hooked by the free imaging that comes with many SSD to help you upgrade your HD.

14. mockingbird

mockingbird MDL Member

Mar 13, 2011
    I have always used Ghost.

If you want me to give your software a shot, include me in your draw.

15. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Thanks for this great contest. This is the best backup and restore program recommended by many people, Count me in the draw.

16. streammaster

streammaster MDL Novice

Oct 5, 2015
    Great program to make copies of the whole system. Fast and reliable backups of my system drive, easy to use.

Thanks for the contest and count me in your draw of this giveaway.

greetz

17. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    we are using this at work. it usually does the job. i want to use it for myself too. Thanks.

18. Chro

Chro MDL Novice

Mar 17, 2015
    Being able to backup my files on the cloud and locally would be pretty handy, especially when I couldn't lug my NAS around.

19. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    I like that I can choose what I can backup (folders,partition, disk ...) and where - to external disk, cloud ....
    Thank you for the contest.

20. Zardoc

Zardoc MDL Addicted

Feb 7, 2008
    Why do I need a free license of Acronis True Image 2018?

I mess up often. TI is the best solution for those who like to test anything on an OS. :rolleyes: