[Exclusive Giveaway] of AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro | 10 Lifetime Upgrades licenses | 2 PCs each

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Feb 16, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Partition Functions
    [​IMG]
    Partition Wizards
    [​IMG]
    Specialized Utilities
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD
    [​IMG]
    partition software

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thank you Admin @Daz for your support and time.

We would like to thank Ms Doris, Ms Delores, and AOMEI Team for the generous and exclusive giveaway for our active members.

[Exclusive Giveaway] of AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional | 10 Lifetime Upgrades licenses | 2 PCs each

Join The Giveaway of partition software

[RULES]
    Required: How can AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional help you?

Optional but recommended: Like/Follow/Subscribe AOMEI, and share the giveaway on social media, blogs, forums, etc.

You guys know the rules... one entry only, no vpn use, and do not post anything other than your participation.

The winners should PM me within 3 days of the result announcement to claim the win.

Giveaway Ends on March 30, 2019

Good luck

2. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Live Now

3. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Thanks, i would like to upgrade to SSD and AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional can help to migrate the OS from HDD to SSD..

4. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    for a computer techinicians like me, partition management programs are one of the necessaries. you cant delete or convert partitions with windows easily. you need programs like these. and free ones are limited. so please count me in.

5. Memnon

Memnon MDL Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Every computer needs partition management program.
    It can delete or convert partitions very easily.
    So, everyone like me want to have this AOMEI Partition Assistant program.
    Please count me in.

6. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    I would like to win AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional because I use this program quit frequently. It would be nice to have a licence for it

7. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    Aomei Partition Assistant is up there as one of the best partition management programs, and also one of the easiest to use. I have a previous version, and my wife's system also should have this, so an offer of a license for 2 computers and lifetime free upgrades is irresistible. Thanks to Yashkhan and Aomei, and please count me in.

8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #8 Mr.X, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    Great looking GUI, ease of use, fast to execute partitioning operations. But most importantly AOMEI Partition Assistant has an advanced technology to take care of your hard disk drive or modern solid state drive by running state-of-the-art algorithms which ensure a correct health and status of theirs.

AOMEI Parition Assistant, a must-have piece in your tool set.

This giveaway wow! Two computers, lifetime free upgrades? Wow!

Thank you so much @yashkhan please count me in!

Twitter share

follwing.png

9. Dromadus

Dromadus MDL Novice

Oct 7, 2016
    Thanks, I would like to have this software to using on my machine.
    Regards

10. billmcct

billmcct MDL Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Have used the free version for years and would put the PRO version to good use, especially when needing to boot and recover or repair partitions from a flash drive.
    Thanks for this great giveaway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Some times I need to change the size of my partitions and it helps me.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

12. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    Not the software we need, but the software we deserve :uvdns:
    been using it's free version. :plane: i love it

13. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro has many built-in features and tools that make it easy for me to manage my PC disk partition. It allows me easily create, resize, move, merge, and split partitions without losing data. This will help to maximize disk space use. The program has user-friendly interface and safe to use. It is suitable for all users and doesn't need experience

14. billy bis

billy bis MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2012
    Mi ha recuperato un terabyte !!!
    Grazie Aomei

15. MMIKEE

MMIKEE MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Count me in... I've been using AOME! Backupper Pro (Licensed) for about a year and am extremely pleased with the ease of use and capabilites that AOME! has designed in that software, therefore I'm quite sure that AOME! Partition Assistant Pro would be professional grade software as well... Partition Manager software is not something I need to use often, but when it is needed, I want it perform easily and properly...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. dbajinsk

dbajinsk MDL Novice

Feb 21, 2019
    Great giveaway. A lifetime licence is a great touch. Says something about the company. Thanks

17. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Great software using pirated version at the moment would like to have a original one :) lifetime sounds great most software comes with subscriptions these days personaly I don't like that so count me in for this one !

18. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional is a similar program to change the size and partition of the system's immigration to a new drive. I intend to change the drive to a new one and this program can do it without any problems.

19. fkar

fkar MDL Recognized Advisor

Nov 3, 2012
    AOEMI partition had helped me a lot to discover many new options and reconfigure the partitions as I wish, especially those irritating GPT partitions. Using free version now, woul w be great to have a lifetime licence copy. Please count me in. :)

20. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I want to get and use AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional to manage partitions on my hard drive, (hide, format, copy, align, create, erase) . The program can convert from GPT disk to MBR and back without data loss and other useful features.
    During the period of use, the program several times helped to create the necessary disk partition when reinstalling the operating system, when the regular Windows tool gave an error.

Liked/Followed AOMEI on Facebook
    Twitter Share