7Lo*der Questions

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by RCOO, Aug 2, 2009.

1. RCOO

RCOO MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Hello. I have some questions regarding the use of Windows 7 Lo*der.

I got 2 systems.
    A Toshiba laptop with pre installed Windows Vista with OEM key, and in the second partition of the same HDD i have Windows 7.
    I used 7 Lo*der to activate Windows 7, and Windows Vista became un-activated.
    I re-entered the product key on the back of the laptop and it reactivated.
    Now, everytime i install Windows 7, i don't want to re-enter the Vista key, since i think i have a limited number of times to use it. (Prolly used it 2 times already), so what should i do, to make 7 Lo*der activate Windows 7 without deactivating Windows Vista.

My second system is a desktop computer, with no manufacturer (I think - At least there isn't a brand popping out).
    I have Windows Vista installed on one partition and Windows 7 on another partition. This Windows Vista came pre-installed, with a sticker key, and the product ID also has an OEM segment on it.
    Will the same happen on the desktop computer?

Can anyone tell me how to bypass this issue, without using keys over and over again?
    I've read some threads about this problem, but i can't understand what the users do to solve it, so I would appreaciate a detailed explanation to my problem.

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ochentay4

ochentay4 MDL Novice

Aug 19, 2007
    Probably, yes.
    But, I'm sorry to tell you that you should ALWAYS test this cracks/loaders on a clean system to bypass any problem you could encounter.

3. RCOO

RCOO MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Is there any bypass to this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...