7Loader v1.3

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by cpc_s, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Sparkelu

Mr Sparkelu MDL Novice

Aug 6, 2009
    Maybe next time you could just warn ppl that you are point pumping your account and getting a few perks on the side, on some forums such actions would yield a ban for padding files but on a more positive not thanks for the mirror.

2. cpc_s

cpc_s MDL Junior Member

May 2, 2008
    click activate windows if your bios is not modded...

3. cpc_s

cpc_s MDL Junior Member

May 2, 2008
    You're welcome :D

No harm no foul ;) All I added were a couple M$ walls...

4. cactusfire

cactusfire MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    The 'Install OEM Information' feature works fine and installs the logos on the system drive. However, the 'Remove OEM Logo' feature in v1.3 still tries to delete the folder C:\Windows\System32\oobe\info, from the C: drive, even if the logos were installed by 7Loader on a different drive (my Win7 system drive is not C) causing a System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException.

5. Xeno

Xeno MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    Oh, I mean my bios is modded to SLIC 2.1 and it works perfectly..I'm just wondering any difference in this 1.3 version? And is it worth doing whatever with this 1.3?

Thanks for the quick reply :)

6. Xeno

Xeno MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    Does it matter if it works? Exactly :)

7. Impheatus

Impheatus MDL Novice

Jan 2, 2009
    If you're already activated then you shouldn't worry.
    Loaders like this don't modify your BIOS, they "simulate" that you have SLIC 2.1
    It could be identified as a "non invasive" method.

8. Xeno

Xeno MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    Awesome! Thanks :)! I'll just be waiting for a new OEM key..until then, thanks for the 1.3. Helps the community :D!!
    Cheeeeers!:D

9. Bagheera

Bagheera MDL Member

Jul 21, 2009
    YES you deserve a ban.. :) But next time put some pr0n in and make me happy...
    For the rest i don't care that you make payloads.. BUT GIVE ME AT LEAST SOMETHING NICE TO WATCH!......

:cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. rohanmishra

rohanmishra MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Well not really. :)
    Just saw this, so I thought may be mention this.

11. cpc_s

cpc_s MDL Junior Member

May 2, 2008
    #73 cpc_s, Aug 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2013
    (OP)
    lmao... okay...

Here is a link to all the unpacked files in v1.3(Updated) along with the loader...

I will update the main post ;)

12. Xeno

Xeno MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    Hah fair enough :). I trust CPC_S and Hazar, so I could care less if its beta. :)

Good luck with your 1.3 all :D!

When are the new OEM keys coming?!?! lol

13. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    Be patient guys new OEM keys will get leaked or should i say "borrowed" when Win 7 actually hits the stores.

14. cpc_s

cpc_s MDL Junior Member

May 2, 2008
    Yep, so until then, rearm or activate with a loader :D

15. A30N

A30N MDL Novice

May 11, 2008
    I seriously doubt you can code, you're prolly just a reverse-engineer, like myself! :rolleyes:

Good for your. Here's a cookie.

Ports 49171-49174 were opened, but no connections were established. Maybe you're on to something?

Microsoft does it all the time! They push small companies to the brink of bankruptcy, and then buy them out for pennies on the dollar. Then they insert the acquired code into their products and pass it off as a genuine MS ingenuity.

16. NoxxyGenius

NoxxyGenius MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    Thanks for this one too...

I'll try in one that didn't work with another 2 others...

Cheers!

17. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Actually I know VB.NET, REALbasic, C++, C#, PHP, Perl & Python -- I just so happen to also know how to unpack/cr**k some applications... not that that matters.

Microsoft may do it all the time but they are a big company, between users all putting out free act*vators it wouldn't be very hard to shown some credit where its due.

The whole point in my original post was to show others whats inside of it & what I personally found odd. Where's the harm in that? They can either believe me, check themselves or say "no never, Orbit30 would NEVER do that" and be real idiotic towards me for only trying to help (mostly teens that do this that don't have a clue).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    This was a major point of concern for a lot of people, but vb_master and jas0nuk dissasembled it on irc and found it to be part of an obscufcation program