A Challenge

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by santoshcoolhere, Oct 20, 2009.

1. santoshcoolhere

santoshcoolhere MDL Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Ok guys enough of creating activators nd cracks. Here are a few challanges for the techno-geeks of this forum.

1)Can any one of you mod the Windows 7 Superbar in RTM and make it into the Windows 7 Superbar that we had in the beta ?????
    2)Can any one make a custom boot screen for Windows 7 ????

2. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    I dont know about the superbar thing but i can tell you that the custom boot screen can and has been done.....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    Custom load screen? create a new one for your resolution, name it backgrounddefault.jpg and replace the existing one in windows\systeme32\oobe\info\backgrounds

You can create one for all of the resolutions or just one that will be stretched to fit.

What about the beta "superbar" do you like that wasn't included in RTM. I thought the beta had a pause button on file transfer dialogue box. Where did that go or was I just hallucinating?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Suicide Solution

Suicide Solution MDL Addicted

Apr 29, 2008
    I was really hoping that OEM venders would be making custom boot animations but read somewhere that M$ didnt want to leave that area unprotected or modifiable.

Anyone know the exact area where the boot animation is located?

5. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    just use "tweakslogon" :

tweakslogon.jpg

simple as it can get. just use this tool to change the bootscreen with any wallpaper/picture u want. it automaticly adjusts the resolution and size to fit the screen.

Attached Files:

6. Brandrune

Brandrune MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    Don't go off topic please. I thought the thread author was talking about the "BOOT" screen. That means the Starting Windows flag.

7. santoshcoolhere

santoshcoolhere MDL Member

Jan 3, 2009
    wooooow those replies were very quick.........thnk u guys but is der ny way to mod the superbar aka taskbar in windows 7 ?????