A Huuuge thank you

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Hoof, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Hoof

Hoof MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2009
    A big thank you for all the information here it worked flawlessly . :)

I now have a dual boot 32 bit xp pro and a 64 bit windows 7 fully activated .

It took me a while to get my head around it " did the bios mod version " just took my time and read and re-read all the info.

So thanks again.

2. cyclops

cyclops MDL Senior Member

Sep 10, 2007
    enjoy.... ;)

3. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    OK, what exactly did you do, please: which HW and which SW, what kind of procedure?

I'm interested as I have a newer Acer Aspire lappy, so must learn beforehand!

Thanx!:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Lich King

Lich King MDL Addicted

Sep 24, 2009
    Glad u like it here mate.. MDL is the best community out there.. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. dokapp2111

dokapp2111 MDL Junior Member

Oct 21, 2009
    I have an Acer Notebook, activated. What do you want to know?

6. Tripa

Tripa MDL Member

Oct 6, 2009
    I will also give ALL of you a big THANK YOU.

You won't see many posts from me here. I didn't have to ask nothing, because I found everything I needed by reading the stickies and posts.

I was able to mod Lenovo bios, and activate many of my friends PCs with your tools and info.

Will try to contribute answering some questions, but its hard, because someone always answers before me.

Again THANKS Daz, Hazar, Suicide Solution, Opa, Johny23, and ALL of you (can't remember all)

Tripa

7. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #7 gorski, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
    Cool!:)

I just started reading [there's a lot]...

There are SLICs, Loaders, act*vators, SNs etc.

What is the best procedure and does it involve more than one proggy/procedure, please - for Acer Aspire 5920G, if you would know...???

The reason I ask is because somebody told me his W7 in an Acer like mine didn't get activated with Faxcool [nononsence] built-in Loader.

I better give you more info, just in case: mine is the 64b version, 2x 2GHz, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD, with ATi Radeon and BluRay drive, if it means anything...

Thanx a bunch for the pointers!

I thought of first trying with the built-in thingy [nononsence's Loader] in Faxcool 32b&64b OEM Windows7 Ultimate that I have.

But now, from what I read, on the off-chance it's loaded with some s**te, I will D/L the W7 from here and use the procedure/proggies you suggest I should do... :)

And THANX a bunch!!!

Btw, my "T" isn't working very well and I heard from others, too... Is your "T" working OK?

8. dokapp2111

Oct 21, 2009
  9. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!!!!!:D

Will do, as soon as I find a bit of time...;)

Many, many thanx!!!! :)

10. dokapp2111

Oct 21, 2009
    No Problem ;D