A Idea

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ComputerDownloads, Nov 3, 2009.

1. ComputerDownloads

ComputerDownloads MDL Novice

Oct 31, 2009
    The idea is that the people here who make all these Loaders / act*vators / Tweakers should join together and make one big Loader / Tweaker / Etc. I know that MDL doesn't want us to post anymore loaders / others , but if we make one that pretty much has everything we need and some new stuff then there would be no need to post any other loader / other anymore unless its something newer than what has been made. So please simply post your name below if you want to join. people such as Daz , Hazar , Nonsence and others are very welcome.

2. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    Overall a nice thought, but rather irrelevant imho.

All these loaders ultimately have somewhat the same end goals and results, but are all made by differerent persons with their own insights and methods on how to build them. That's why there are many. To put all these smart heads together in making one universal loader, would eventually result in the same thing, only (again) made through different methods and ideas.
    The ones that are available at the moment, most of them work fantastic, so there's really no need for "the ultimate loader".

Also, it would discredit all the work they have done allready (like i.e. Hazar, Daz & Nononsence). They really have done a terrific job, huge props to them all.
    It would make it seem like the work they've done wouldn't be sufficient enough, and a better loader is needed. It would break down the effort they put into making these tools, and that wouldn't be very respectfull.

So better to show them your gratitude, and try them out if you need one. Which one u feel is best is free choice in the end.

3. straha

straha MDL Junior Member

Oct 15, 2009
    The various loaders and projects that Hazar, Daz & Nononsence have been working on, and continually developing make it more likely that when Microsoft finds a way to block one, there may be one that still works, and also, that a workaround will be found more quickly.

4. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    And this way they'll always be one step ahead from m$

5. W0lfdale

W0lfdale MDL Junior Member

Aug 28, 2009
    It's shame not to mention zsmin here and his name is not to be placed beside others.

I think it's high time for all (normal users) to know that the real work that gets Windows activated is the SLIC Emulation done via grldr (like grldr by zsmin).

And all loaders/act*vators are nothing more than automation tools that get this grldr/w7ldr/ABCDE and OEM Key and OEM Cert. installed in your system (Daz's loader is an exception but only for the encryption idea which I guess it also won't be there without zsmin support).
    You can even get them manually installed without a loader/act*vator.

I hope you all get to know that.

6. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    If you read better, you will see that i said "Huge props to THEM ALL"
    Daz Hazar and Nononsence were mere examples, is all. I know
    there are many more, and this thread isn't for specificly naming them all.
    If you want to do that, then make a thread titled : "Great minds of mdl and beyond by name" or something. Actually not a bad idea to do that really. They do deserve it...

Didn't mean to discredit any of them, especially Zsmin, heck i'm trying to SHOW them my respect. THEM ALL

Sincerely :cool:

7. MrFerretKing

MrFerretKing MDL Member

Aug 25, 2009
    That is kind of like saying all the car manufacturers ( Toyota, Nissan, Ford, Chevy, Honda,......etc..) should get together and make one car that everyone will want to use.

8. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009

lol great analogy :D

but it fits

9. ComputerDownloads

ComputerDownloads MDL Novice

Oct 31, 2009

My point is that wouldn't it be better to make a Loader or Activator or Etc. instead of having a bunch of loaders that could be implemented to one another. So im saying it would be great to have a loader / activator made by the people here. Ex. Loader by Hazar , Daz , Zsmin , And Nonsense. Don't you think all the loaders here by the people I stated are great right , so why not put them together.

Great + Great + Great = The Best

10. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    You wouldn't really gain much by doing that. That was my point.
    Allthough a nice thought, you wouldn't really gain any benefits.
    It would certainly work, but so do most that are posted here, and still there would be a risk of deactivation sometime in the future.

Also, they each prefer their own methods, so putting them together would probably result in a clash of the titans eventually :p

11. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    = Bios Mod what the forum is about not loaders and they were only developed for peeps who had problems flashing there bioses:)

12. MrFerretKing

MrFerretKing MDL Member

Aug 25, 2009

Bingo.

I am not a coder by any means but I am pretty sure they all have their unique way of doing things like a sys admin (myself) does. Ever try to get one of your "peers" to do it your way over the internet?
    Hell we have trouble trying to make our "peers" see our way in the same room let alone across the world.

Yeah it all sounds good on paper but would cause a lot of political I am better than you crap IRL.