A little noise: 'act!vators and 'cr.a.cks' for W7 7600 are useless, read here why!'

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by libertard, Nov 11, 2009.

1. libertard

libertard MDL Junior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    #1 libertard, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
    Zzzzzz......

2. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    WTF SHUT UP LIBERRETARD

The thread was started by Yen a long time ago when there were token only hacks about. Stop bashing my work you retard!

3. Michel

Michel MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    No loader is safe, they all emulate SLIC and can be easy detected.

PS: What is the point of this thread ? To attack Hazar with his new solution or what ?

4. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    I have seen Libertard around here lately and it seems like that he is bashing all the loaders(Especially Hazar's work) and promoting Napalums extreme loader(Which is not even allowed here on these forums anymore). It sounds like to me that he is just here to bash people's work even though they work to promote Napalum or somthing. I would just ignore him from now on.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. maarten

maarten MDL Novice

Jul 14, 2009
    i dunno but hazer and the "others" who making a loader / made a loader works great and it's very nice without that guys you can't even use windows 7 for activation so don't blame there works

6. d3l1

d3l1 MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    to add: his english is soooo sooo bad it really hurts just to try and read what he is writing.

7. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    sam is right.

Libertard please GTFO MDLife

8. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    That's because it is a monkey perhaps? No less the evil monkey from Family Guy?

9. SamW

SamW MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    Don't know why people are getting drawn into such a stupid thread created by retard oops sorry liberturd oops sorry again wtf is the name of this stupid c**t.

10. MrXSpekta

MrXSpekta MDL Junior Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Is this guy for real?

His posts is so bad you can hardly understand what he's trying to say and yet he also has no concrete evidence to back his ridiculous 'statements'.

/back to reading his posts again and trying to figure out what he's trying to say

11. Lorne

Lorne MDL Novice

Nov 10, 2009
    Shut up. You're just listening to the propaganda. Seriously, learn about the act*vators/activation bypassers before posting s**t about them. Thanks.

PS: Learn some English.

Thanks.

12. d3l1

d3l1 MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2009
    right, but according to the most recent episode

*spoiler*

he isn't really evil :)

13. ynhdarkman

ynhdarkman MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2009
    :eek:
    anyways, back on topic...
    BAN THIS RETARD! (OP of course)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    #14 genuine555, Nov 12, 2009
    First off : "Liber" = "Re" ......get it ?

Mods, please take notice of this utterly useless thread !

Bashing these loaders is pathetic, libertard.

If it weren't for Hazar, Daz, Nononsence, Jdism and other creators of loaders, most people who don't know or dare to do a bios mod would be stuck and wouldn't be able to have an activated win7. So do EVERYONE a favor here, and shut your beak !

Napulms loader deserves as much respect as any other, but it doesn't mean u have the right here to make all these UNTRUE clames, so please, give it a rest, will ya ?

U will stand alone on this, and no-one will go for your BS.

EDIT : as Lorne said, learn some english. I'm dutch for cryin' out loud, but people DO understand me :rolleyes:

15. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #15 HotCarl, Nov 12, 2009
    OMFG... These threads are BS. Quit bashing people... Neither Hazar nor anyone else for that matter deserves it.

Bottom line: It does not matter if your system is BIOS modded or soft modded, MS still has the *ability* to mark it as non-genuine. I have computers running both types of mod...but I am not so self-righteous about my BIOS modded PCs that I think they are bulletproof. I totally expect MS to disable them at some point (and is why I have purchased Windows legally if that situation ever arises). What proof do I have you ask? None, except for common sense...MS will probably support this operating system for at least 4 or 5 years (conservative estimate), so it is naive to think that over that period of time they will do nothing whatsoever. We can only wait and see, but it is just plain silly to assume that nothing will happen.

The only way to truly be sure that your system is safe is to either (a) buy Win7 like I have, (b) if you have a newer computer system from an OEM that *could* have come with Windows 7 preloaded on it (e.g. a model still in production, or that was when Win7 was released), or (c) turn off windows update (not recommended, as you sacrifice the integrity of your system!)...

EDIT: We either have to try to stay a few steps ahead of MS, or see what MS does to combat act!vators and make counter-measures to that...but sitting here arguing about stuff like this & calling people names is pointless. ;)

16. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    I agree 100%. Good to see SOME common sence around here.
    They surely have the ability to mark loaders AND bios mods as non-genuine,
    but the question remains, WILL they try to mark bios mods as non-genuine ?
    The malicious software removal tool allready shows to be inaccurate in many cases, so reliability on this tool alone decreases for m$ as we speak.
    We'll have to wait and see indeed, but I doubt that bios mods will be in the same kind of jeopardy as the loaders will be. And even for the loaders, it won't be tomorrow if you catch my drift.

17. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #17 HotCarl, Nov 12, 2009

Ahhhh, now that is the money question my friend. It is definitely not outside of MS's reach by any means, and only time will tell. If MS can make an awesome OS like Win7, then how could anyone assume that they could not find a way to protect it (is my thinking)? MS is not totally incompetent. :p

I do know one thing though, if MS manages to mark my BIOS modded machines as not-genuine, I am just gonna toss my legit copies of Professional on them and say bye bye to Ultimate because I don't really want to go through the risk and trouble of re-flashing my BIOSes again if it can just be disabled again by MS. I have not bricked a board yet and I dont want to start any time soon. I would rather just use the serials I paid for in that case. :p

18. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    Quite rational reasoning, HotCarl. U may know, I will NOT be willing to do that either if it comes to that. But still, I'm pretty confident that bios-mods will not suffer the same destiny as most loaders will eventually (i'm talking years here). Some will eventually get blocked in some way, maybe because of non-matching systems in relation to slic + cert, but I don't think It'll be a majority. They won't be able to block all of this type of hardcoded offline activiation.

Only time will tell. Untill then, I'm enjoying all of it :D

19. HotCarl

HotCarl MDL Addicted

Jul 21, 2009
    #19 HotCarl, Nov 12, 2009

Agreed. There is no such thing a a 100% solution. The real question here is how to disable the most pirated users while disrupting the least number of legitimate users. There is always trade-offs in these sort of broadly-sweeping situations, and sometimes these types of decisions must be made when the orders come down from corporate headquarters and a deadline is given (I am sure MS execs are mulling something over to do about this)...and although we would like to find the perfect solution, sometimes due to time/budget/human constraints (we are people after all, and people make mistakes and have limitations) the method that affects the least amount of people must be taken even though a few people will inevitably be affected...
    And once more, as the catch phrase here goes, "only time will tell...". But I must agree that it will be quite an interesting ride, hopefully filled more with enjoyment than frustration... ;)

20. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    Well, it'll always be a cat and mouse game, and I tend to think that recently, the mouse isn't scare of the cat anymore :D.
    Thanks to bios mods, we have undeniably been able to increase the headstart and finally have a decent way to evade being catched by the cruel cat :D

I genuinly believe that the work that has been put in realising bios-mods, is truly monumental, and will be even more perfected in the future.
    m$ is slowly losing the battle, and they realise it. Enjoyment all around, and little frustration compared to some years ago. No point in denying that.