A new method for the installation of Windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Experties, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Experties

Experties MDL Novice

Jun 11, 2014
    #1 Experties, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    Hello all ..

-Try to find way to add multiable choise unattended.xml for an AIO 7 vi winpeshel.ini loacted in boot.wim practically know how to do this through multi patch file but I need a graphical interface or if want to call it [win pe shell ] is there pe shell can give an autorun look like or simler look to an autorun anterface or any Applications luncher ? .
    I can use other program like [Auto Play media studio] , to do this Idea , but I'm not sure about the success rate of the operation .

-A second point , I want to add new properties for the whole of this prosses like add multiple options for user For example, install windows or repair windows , the possibility to run (msDaRt) Already been added thanks @murphy78 , multi-way activation (OEM , DAZ Loader ..etc ) , Installing updates or not , Install software or
    not , multiple option for partition , I know all the methods of operation will be across a (tag) file for example, if I chose install DAZ loader the script send file called (DAZ.TAG) , when came the stag of setupcomplete.cmd will examine the tagfile was chosed Previously by the user , At this point having a deficient the idea in my head how Looking for files in (x:\ ) path that have been generated Across the Autorun ;) ..

Brothers, then please give any information to complete this project ..

2. Experties

Experties MDL Novice

Jun 11, 2014
    #2 Experties, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
    (OP)
    288 views and no one want to reply , no problem I need know opretition off pe Install path x:\ as avryone know is this this partition will be deleted after copy opertion of (install.wim) my point is if I started a patch file at the end of install to find
    tag file stored on x:\ source\tag\ is was an aprtonrary to find file on it or not .

3. Experties

Experties MDL Novice

Jun 11, 2014
    Thanks but this is'n my requist Ihave elaredy have having my .xml files but indeed shell replacement fo window PE any graphic shell can any help my for completing this projects .

4. Experties

Experties MDL Novice

Jun 11, 2014
    re up >

any help guys ?

5. Flipp3r

Flipp3r MDL Expert

Feb 11, 2009
    #6 Flipp3r, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Yes it always is but , it does take time and a lot of effort to learn such things. No short cuts and at the end of the day you have the Knowledge :)

7. Experties

Experties MDL Novice

Jun 11, 2014
    Hi @urie

All this on my project is ready the .cmd files are running all this , otherways Ineed PE GUI to do this modefiedcation on my project that all my proplem righ now .