A problem I've faced

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Ra1d, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Ra1d

Ra1d MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2009
    #1 Ra1d, Nov 22, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
    Ok so first of all I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate
    My Bios is : Award Software International, Inc. F7

A problem I've faced is : in September I installed windows 7 Ultiamte,downloaded one of the Loaders in here,and the loader worked fine and activated my windows,I don't know the thread where i found the loader but i know it's name "w7lxe-v10",so the Windows was activated till like 5 hours ago,it said my copy of windows was not genuine,so i thought ok I'll run the loader again,which required to reboot my comp,but when my computer loaded the black screen where it says "Boot from CD/DVD" it just stuck there and didn't load my windows for some reason,the only thing that solved my problem was windows reinstallation,so i did it,and now I'm asking is there a loader which will work and will not cause any problems like the one i had ?

And does any1 know what might have caused that to happen ?

2. Calistoga

Calistoga MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2009
    #2 Calistoga, Nov 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  3. psyko12

psyko12 MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2007
    Well Microsoft got busy with fighting off software based loaders, maybe you got it via windows updates... I think some windows defender updates deactivates loaders or some of em, try the one he linked it's currently evolving so M$ will have a hard time to deactivate it, hopefully, well the best so far is hard mod, edited BIOS :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Ra1d

Ra1d MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2009
    Just tried that Loader and had to reinstall again,same problem.