A problem with my key on the keyboard

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Fusion, May 31, 2010.

1. Fusion

Fusion MDL Novice

Nov 29, 2009
    Well a time ago my key on the keyboard "K" stopped working for some time and I had to push it a lot until it worked. Then I cleaned my keyboard but the problem still exists. Now the problem has changed for bad..... at random times my... hmmm I don't know what, but at random times windows or w/e starts typing the letter "K" and I have to push it down several times untill it stops. About a week ago I published a thread with a problem called beeping (after the bios loads, a black screen appears and starts beeping). This was caused by the pressing of the letter "K". I don't know how to fix this. I've reinstalled windows several times but it didn't work.
    I am using laptop Toshiba A-300. Antivirus Nod32.
    Please help me, because this problem is going further and further.

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    I think its not a software problem at all, just examine ur keyboard dude...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fusion

Fusion MDL Novice

Nov 29, 2009
    I did it already.... Didn't give any result. I think I have to remove the letter "K" from the keyboard and clean it, but I have no clue how to do it.

4. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Then simply go to the service center and tell the technicians to do so... dont do it unless u have done it before.....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...