a quick question from a noob

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by bacun, Mar 24, 2010.

1. bacun

bacun MDL Novice

Mar 24, 2010
    ot sure if this goes here or will be deleted but ill post anyhow.

I only downloaded one other thing in my past besides music and that was starcraft and BAM some group bitched to comcast and I received a letter .

So if were so famous how come Microsoft doesn't monitor our torret and bitch to our isps?
    I revived that letter about 3 years ago,what do you think my chances of getting another letter will be?

2. thedonofdeath

thedonofdeath MDL Member

Oct 6, 2009
    first off wrong place in forum and i don't think there is even a spot in the forum for this. not to mention the lack of detail u have giving. /close thread and delete

3. apollopimp

apollopimp MDL Junior Member

Jan 12, 2008
    you must of been one of the unlucky ones that downloaded from a site that was being monitored .. ive downloaded over 15TB of stuff from a few Torrent sites and have never got the "letter" im sure many billions of people downloading stuff have never got a letter either ..

be sure next time you know more about the place your downloading from... i stick to invite only sites myself .. way better quality of torrents

4. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #4 timesurfer, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. thedonofdeath

thedonofdeath MDL Member

Oct 6, 2009
    i guess i am just sick of noobs posting stupid questions that have been answered or don't belong here lol. maybe i need a break lol

6. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #6 timesurfer, Mar 25, 2010
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. thedonofdeath

thedonofdeath MDL Member

Oct 6, 2009
    #7 thedonofdeath, Mar 25, 2010
    yeah unfortatnly im currently looking for work so choice one is not an option and i use to drink a lot so i don't really do that to much either. although i do have to say that the search bar for this site is not all its cracked up to be, i have managed to find everything i needed just by looking around and being patient. i was a noob once but i never made noob post i just asked questions or stayed quiet and read. 0_o

8. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009