A Word To The Great Minds of MDL

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Malgarroth, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Malgarroth

Malgarroth MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2012
    I do hope I don't get yelled at for sticking this in the wrong place, but it does pertain to Windows 8, and 7, specifically their activation methods.

I've been visiting this community as Windows releases are made since Windows Vista got hacktivated. (Though I used Server 2008 as a workstation).

I was there when Windows 7 got activated too, and if I remember correctly, you fantastic people activated that pretty quickly too.

But this.

Three(?) days after the RTM leak and I've activated my copy of Windows 8 Enterprise N x64 via two simple commands in elevated CMD.

Bra-

f**king

-Vo

:worthy:

You guys have hooked me up for three generations of Windows. It would be wrong of me not to say just how deeply I appreciate the work that the people of MDL have put in over the years.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am in awe.

Thank you.

2. dummekuehe

dummekuehe MDL Senior Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Obviously we on MDL didn't have anything to do with that activation.
    One person leaked the information of the 'public' kms server that was probably just meant for a russian private forum.
    They did all the real work.

But thanks for Vista, XP and 7 activation.

3. rockyshaw

rockyshaw MDL Junior Member

Jun 1, 2011
    If DAZ ,CODY AND OTHERS crack windows 8 then I will get a MDL tattoo

4. Zukariji

Zukariji MDL Member

Mar 11, 2011
    That's one of the saddest things I've heard

5. dummekuehe

dummekuehe MDL Senior Member

Jan 11, 2009
    i think its funny ;)

6. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    For the price of the Tattoo you could buy windows 8 cheaper :D

7. ALeXTheGreaT

ALeXTheGreaT MDL Junior Member

Nov 20, 2009
    #7 ALeXTheGreaT, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
    You know what? I'd really prefer if all those great minds you're talking about ( nor in the slightest I don't disagree ), could be patient and release their findings at least 1-2 weeks after the general availability...

In my opinion, they now help MS to take fast steps, to be better prepared. I hope you get what I mean... It's nothing against them or bad :p What do you think about? Although, nothing significant has been released yet, just saying...

8. roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT MDL Addicted

Sep 1, 2007
    Dude, why hijack this thread? You should post that in a separate thread, or even search if anyone else has made a similar thread before.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...