About to install office on a new computer

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Shurikn, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Shurikn

Shurikn MDL Novice

Jun 16, 2010
    Well after getting help from great people on how to upgrade my windows 7 home to ultimate I'd like to ask you what would be my best bet on how to install office 2010 on it. I have downloaded office from a torrent here once and I guess something went bad because a file was corrupted and couldn't install it.

I also downloaded the trial office 2010 pro plus but I can't find how to get thru the 60 days trial.. it seems I dont have the right version to use mini-KMS activator.

I would like to have office in french if possible, the link I've found on these boards dont work anymore. It is possible to change the language of office after installation?

If so I'll just download the file from this forum again..

Anyway anyone would happen to have some tips on what would be the best thing to do? Is there a way to use my trial version and convert it into a 180 days that I can rearm as I want?

Thanks for the information!

2. wiliamsmith10

wiliamsmith10 MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2010
    Hey dont download it.i will tell you the step.
    - Buy Office 2010
    - install it
    - then register it on microsoft corporation.
    thats the process to use office.

3. mrthuvi

mrthuvi MDL Member

Apr 2, 2008
    1+

That is not a helplful reply but you should at least check other threads here before asking a question. Your answer is super easy to find. There has been too many threads asking stuffs like this lately.