absolutely noob, a question about a bios mod

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by delaorden, Jun 1, 2010.

1. delaorden

delaorden MDL Novice

Jun 1, 2010
    Hi guys,very pleased to make part of this awesome place. I`m a newcomer on BIOS mod matters and my question is that I own a HP Pavilion ev6000 centrino laptop and I want to install Windows 7 and activate it. Is it enough just install the activations methods shown on windows 7 section or do I need to make further mods in my laptop bios. That`s it, thank you very much indeed !:rolleyes:

2. NoJuan999

NoJuan999 Experienced SLIC Tool Operator

Jul 31, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. delaorden

delaorden MDL Novice

Jun 1, 2010
    My friend NoJuan999, appreciate your interest .... I did it and after 3 seconds appears a message "Dump error, SLIC table not found" then I looked at the Advanced Tab ... just noted my Bios is Phoenix and in Pkey&CertValid&Backup says "no OEM certificate found (run as administrator).
    And now my friend what else can I do to activate my laptop? . (Note: I still didn'd install the Win 7.Still running Win XP) I just want to make sure that I can make a fresh install of win 7 without problems.
    Thanks to everybody helping

4. NoJuan999

NoJuan999 Experienced SLIC Tool Operator

Jul 31, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. delaorden

delaorden MDL Novice

Jun 1, 2010
    My friend, thank you very much indeed ! I'd rather activate with the loader you mention above...Thank you for your prompt reply and attention