ACER ACPIRE 4810T BIOS Flash gone bad :-(

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by Talisman, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Talisman

Talisman MDL Novice

Jan 5, 2008
    Guys...I really need some experienced help. I flashed the bios to the latest one, then I tried to downgrade to one of the SLIC 2.1 modded BIOS taken from this forum. After flashing, it restarted but then no post screen...nothing. Its my wife's and a new 1. I really need to rectify it, and flash it again. Anyone...? Please help me. I'm waiting for a reply.....

2. spkleader

spkleader MDL Senior Member

Oct 13, 2009
    #2 spkleader, Oct 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    Well.. I'm not THAT experinced but.. I guess I can help...
    What kind of bios the beast use? Award, Phoenix?
    A direct link for the bios would be good as well.

There's a nice thread about recovering bad flashes -=> HERE <=-

Hope it helps... if you can't get it to work since it's a new machine, just take it for a ride till the tech support ;)

Good luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. curriegrad2004

curriegrad2004 MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2008
    Take it back to Acer and tell them that the BIOS failed to upgrade during the upgrade. That worked for me when I had my TOSHIBA's BIOS 'corrupt' itself during my recent trip to Hong Kong.

4. spkleader

spkleader MDL Senior Member

Oct 13, 2009
    curriegrad2004: I dunno about you, but I really hate how the whole techsupport thing work.. let's talk about the days without the notebook and refurbished stuff. eeeeeeew..
    Try to fix should be ALWAYS the 1st thing to try ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...