Acer Aspire One AO751h-1893 Black Intel Atom Z520

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by xhtml, Sep 27, 2009.

Tags:
  1. xhtml

xhtml MDL Member

Jul 15, 2009
    dear all mates, can i load the win7 into this one? and if yes, which version do u advise? I am going to get it next month... but i m curious to ask for advice here.

And if the Aero Glass working on this machine?

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eazy Ace

Eazy Ace MDL Junior Member

Aug 11, 2009
  3. Nachtuil

Nachtuil MDL Novice

Oct 11, 2009
    #3 Nachtuil, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2009

Yes you can, Windows 7 is great for this netbook.

I buy this netbook in June format the hd and instal Windows 7 everything works greate (office 2007,You tube movies, exc.

Ow and I install 2 gig mem

4. xhtml

xhtml MDL Member

Jul 15, 2009
    i put in the win7 ultimate successfully. stiill i got the problem when logon windows. till i reached the logon page, it s delayed around 30s something. any trouble like this friends? how to solve?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. JBenal

JBenal MDL Addicted

Nov 2, 2009
    I have the same issue with my Acer Aspire One AOA150. In that delay time (black screen) we're supposed to be seeing the Windows symbol animation, but for some reason it doesn't show. On my Dell, I do see the animation before the logon screen. I have installed Windows 7 three times on the Aspire One before I finally got it OEM activated with SLIC 2.1. Every time I had the black screen delay and didn't see the animation. Something about this computer or maybe the graphics card/driver.

6. xhtml

xhtml MDL Member

Jul 15, 2009
    k, thus v r having same issue. hope sometime this will be fingured out then fixed. whatever so far wonderful cos it runs the win7 ultimate pretty charimg :D

7. ziggy34

ziggy34 MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2009
    Acer has drivers for Win 7 on there download page for the 751, might try installing them to see if that helps

8. xhtml

xhtml MDL Member

Jul 15, 2009
    i wish i would try it out. as now it was with my friend. okay what i ve done. installed win7 Ultimate then activated. then install the display driver from the acer site. then run windows update (updated some like security and also the wireless driver) then that s it.
    as though i advised my friend to standby, not shut down then the speed of boot is pretty cool :D

9. noyod

noyod MDL Member

Jul 19, 2009
    I don't know what screen resolution does your acer aspire one has, but, from what i understand, the animated windows logo does not appear if the display has a physical resolution of less than 1024 x 768. Just like my eee pc netbook which has a screen resolution of only 1024 x 600, i do not experience this animation; while in my 15" asus l4500r notebook, the animation shows nicely.