Acer Aspire One D250

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by B-eckham, Mar 24, 2010.

1. B-eckham

B-eckham MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2009
    Hi,
    I am sorry that I am writing just here, but I was not there for long time and I can't find anything.
    I need modded Bios for Acer Aspire One D250, but I don't know what type of BIOS there is...
    So if someone can help me and give me some help, I will be very happy.

2. B-eckham

B-eckham MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2009
    Oh ... I am so sorry.... but I found one topic i thing it is ALL BIOS MODS and try to download Acer Aspire one AOD250 but it wrote me, that it was deleted. I am sorry for my english, but i am not from english speaking country... So many thanks Orbiting and agin sorry for pointless topic.

But when I serch something on the old forum it shows me just the posts, where I could find the searh word but now it show whole topic and it is harder to find something, but I suppose that it is just my bad english so I cant find out how to do it.

3. Mezzo

Mezzo MDL Novice

Jan 19, 2012
    I know that's a different topic, but I can not find a solution how to remove bios checking of Whitelist KAV60 for Acer Aspire One D250. I tried, but none of the actions described in gorum does not work. Maybe someone has finished a modified bios kav60 the whitelist checking off?