Acer Bios problem

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by NoImportance, Apr 7, 2010.

1. NoImportance

NoImportance MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2009
    It seems that i can't access advanced settings in my bios. So i was wondering if someone has a solution for this problem. And i was wondering, if i flash my bios with the modded one will this option be available then ?. My laptop is Acer Aspire 5530G with bios version 1.11

2. bp1

bp1 MDL Member

May 11, 2009
    I am sure that someone will come along who owns an Acer and prove me wrong but i was under the impression that there was no advanced settings available on the Acer bios for this laptop.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NoImportance

NoImportance MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2009
    Well i was looking on the net for a solution but didn't find anything useful. I was under the same impression and that was fine at the time because i didn't need advanced settings but now i do ( mainly because of Standard AHCI 1.0 Serial ATA Controller) and i need to check some settings. So i was thinking if i flash my bios with the modded one maybe the advanced setting would reappear because even in the user manual the advanced setting is visible.