Acrobat 10

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by wizsand, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wizsand

wizsand MDL Junior Member

Oct 23, 2008
    First of all, why did the mods close my thread when there were no dl links posted or referred to? Since this is a new product and many of us will be interested in trying it out, don't you think a new thread devoted to discussing its new features, likes/dislikes, and activation is important? Why is it that hacking office can go on for 100+ pages but my topic gets shuts down before anyone has even said a word?

2. mrdarkgod

mrdarkgod MDL Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Some staff here have psychological issues. You'll learn that soon enough. I guess urie is one of those people.

This is a good topic to discuss.

3. wizsand

wizsand MDL Junior Member

Oct 23, 2008
    My point exactly. I know warez is forbidden on this site, I'm no noob, but to shut down the topic for no valid reason is insane. Hopefully one of the other mods will talk some sense into Urie...

4. Bosh

Bosh MDL Developer

May 30, 2010
    Well, in my personal experience Yen, ancestor(v) and urie have been not just decent but good with my requests and with other members as I've seen. Daz IMHO has a patience with the members that seems like sent from the gods. I never "talked" with alextheg so I can't speak about him.

The forum admin is not an easy work, with people flamming, offending, the things get out of control very easy. I understand their work, because it's difficult to keep this "nice and peaceful" with all of the people surfing the web, I'm not justifying anything they've done, I just wanted to add my experience regarding the admins behavior, because I know that is very easy to misunderstand what you wrote, even with SMSs.

And about the Adobe thread, I think it's a good idea :)

5. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    @wizsand...If it is the Acrobat X thread..maybe a bit premature, but it is what it is.

I think the namecalling and BS rhetoric needs to find another home, though. Not to single anyone out, as it has become more pronounced as of late. There were not many threads of cynicism and flaming in the beginning, just information sharing and good collaboration. But I guess it comes with the territory.

I find it amusing reading some of it, doesnt help to be offended. If the site doesnt meet your needs, find another...right?

Carry on...I hope your future experiences are better here...:drinks2:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    #7 acyuta, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    It seems some here are not getting a general fact.
    If you would read the forum rules you would know that the MDL team can lock threads if we think that's right.

Nobody has to agree with.

@wizsand
    I suggest to you next time to PM the moderator if you think a wrong decision was made. You have an issue with urie's decision, so you have to PM him!

@matrix leader
    If you think the MDL staff has psychological issues (thanked post) why are you multi registering own accounts to rep. yourself? Why are you bumping your own threads? Why are you asking to become a team member? Come on...

@mrdarkgod
    Thanks for the compliment. Acting as decent admin I have to ban you since you obviously have insulted alextheg and others.
    You may post your opinion about the members of the MDL team. But to insult is against the rules. You have reached your quota.

8. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    The original thread is re-opened.