Acronis Universal Restore (Driver Problems)

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by LoverOfLove, Dec 14, 2017.

1. LoverOfLove

LoverOfLove MDL Member

Oct 17, 2017
    i've to install os on several different computer many times and it takes very much time in install os + install apps + custom settings.
    so today i used acronis universal restore patch to restore os full backup in dissimilar hardware. it works good and i've been able to restore full os with apps and settings in under 5 minutes.
    i'm using this software in sergei strelec winpe.

but after restoring i've found a audio driver missing in windows 10 installation.sound is not working i'm unable to update audio driver in update and device manager and snappy, driver booster are also unable to find audio driver.

i expected in this restore that i will get a almost clean install experience with win 10 generic drivers installed by default.
    if you know how to get generic driver installed by default after universal restore then please let me know. i would be very grateful.
    fyi i've not installed any driver in source pc where i made the backup.
    thank you ;

2. pcnavarra

pcnavarra MDL Senior Member

Nov 13, 2017
  3. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...