activation problem

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by shhbz, Mar 21, 2012.

1. shhbz

shhbz MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2012
    #1 shhbz, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
    Hi all,
    I have been trying to activate my samsung laptop r540-11 with the latest daz loader but every time i run the activator it shows successful and than on restarting the windows hang on boot up.
    After reading many thread that it can be solved by command loading the dvd disc but mine directly get into installation of os rather no option to repair so I was unable to use this and yes I am using X64 windows 7 rampage by neuropass .the loader works fine in all my desktop and other laptop but it always an issue here.
    Now I want to give it a last try as Just read about the advanced tab of selecting ignore existing slic and using legacy mode and what to do in type3 and type 4 option to make it work but I dont want to get into issue again please suggest me the best solution I am tired of installing my os again and again.

thank you :(

here is my screen
    the loader shows bad slic size-in details do i need to rectify anything

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Install using ignore existing slic option :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shhbz

shhbz MDL Novice

Mar 21, 2012
    #3 shhbz, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
    (OP)
    i am having a 2.0 bios version and want to install 2.1 bios my old deails are samsung m370 its old bios version is 03kx.m003.20100907.ldg and want to update bios as I beieve this is the culprit for the loader not working and stuck at boot screen
    -Manufacturer: Samsung
    -Bios revision: 03kx