Adobe Advice please

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by lowrider69, Jun 26, 2012.

1. lowrider69

lowrider69 MDL Junior Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Hi guys i would like to learn how to use Adobe to play around with photos and images can i get some advice please?

whats the best one to download that mabey does it all so as i learn i dont have to keep updateing the software to often as i tend to get used to using one software

is there a way of getting past the activations/keys

and last is there an beginers learning vids about as not used it before?? been using a lesser software

thanks for any advice :)

2. lowrider69

Jun 26, 2012
    thanks tnx will take a look i like abdope it does so much more then PhotoImpression 4 which is only thing i've used till now it just looks hard to use but like any software its just getting used to it i think :)

3. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    Once you get the app and look at some tuts you will soon find it's not all that hard to use.
    Just this weekend I brought some old black n white photo's back to life for my dear old mum.
    They did look quite amazing. With some curves and levels adjustments the photo's looked like they had just been taken. Mum thought I was some sort of wizard.

Get it. Play around with it,you will love it..... That is Photoshop I mean.:eek:

4. 皆さんこんにちはマギです

Feb 24, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. lowrider69

Jun 26, 2012
    #6 lowrider69, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    (OP)
    cheers guys which is the best to download to work on a lappy? will the trail one give you all the extras or is it best to try find a number or patch for it somewhere??

6. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    I am currently using a retail Master Collection CS5. I am waiting to find a similar CS6 before I upgrade,as it were. I should imagine any half decent laptop will run Photoshop. My set up is only LGA775 with my cpu clocked to 3.2GHz with 4 gig of RAM and a cheap nasty £40 graphics card....It runs Photoshop fine......

Once you have used Photoshop for a while I bet you will feel the need for more,Flash and Illustrator. Even Dreamweaver and that is complicated at first but I am getting the hang of it now...

I recently found a pretty good site for graphics..******** and CGPeers......They are sort of one and the same,if your into torrents the latter is good but you have to be up for seeding back.Not like leaching from TPB,say....;)

7. lowrider69

Jun 26, 2012
    torrents is all i know tnx is there anything better out now is there??

i,ll go look for the Master Collection CS5 and give it a go should be fun as i,ve not even done layers yet lol, i do like to be able to edit photos tho, things like takeing things off and adding stuff which i know is only basic stuff but its a start :)

8. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    I try to find my stuff on newsbin sites,like NZB's Rus,Newzbin2 and the like...get really fast download speeds and you dont have to give back....But there is often a small charge and you need the use of a news server,these cost too....Not much though..Virgin Media has it's own news server and it's free but the retention is low. But thats a different story.

As for the master Collection...

Have a look here....urrrr to be honest I am unsure if links to torrents are allowed on here. So to play it safe I wont post a link..I just looked on TPB for
    and it found it with 17 seeders..

Hope this helps.....It is a two dvd download...May take you a while. Maybe better just looking for just a Photoshop and not the whole master Collection....

Do you know of "HOSTS" file to help stop Adobe finding out you have a none legit copy ?

9. lowrider69

Jun 26, 2012
    i,ve got master cs5 downloading now it is 6gb but its coming down fast, no liks to outside site not allowed on here (i read the rules stickys lol) not sure if its got HOSTS" file not heard of them before

i,ll google them sites and see how it works :)

10. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    Cool...the HOSTS file stops Adobe calling home. If your download does not have a modded HOSTS file just shout and I will help you out there..

Just for the laugh I decided to download the Master Collection CS6...Around 9.6 gig....But it's flying down at the mo with just about 1hour 40 mins left to go....At this time of day on V.Media that is quick,imagine it will slow right down soon.

Good luck with the download.....

11. lowrider69

Jun 26, 2012
    #12 lowrider69, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
    (OP)
    my vir just says Adobe CS5 Master Collection x86x64 with Permanent Crack dont see the crack in it tho unless its built into it, hope the 64 is not 64 bit as i,m running windows 7, 32bit i think, so dont know if it will install, no instructions with it either,

cant try it out just yet as the mrs just got home after being away for 7 days and she wants to play with my hardware and all i want to do is play with my new software pmsl

HOSTS file might be cool :)

will let you know how i get on soon as i can :)

12. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    hooou rrr misses...:eek:

CRACKS....urrrrr I like to saty away from cracks,you never can tell what else they are doing..

Hopefully this is just a loose name for the HOSTS file and serial....Have a good look at it and try to find out what it is going to alter.
    It may tell you but a good idea is to unplug your ethernet or turn off your wireless adapter before installing....

As far as I am aware the only difference between x32 and x64 in Adobe is that After Effects will not work in x32.....This is a shame cause this is a great app,even more complicated than Photoshop....Used it a few times,made my avatar with it. but it does a whole bunch of video editing. I digress....

You dont see the crack...Have you downloaded an .iso image ? if so you could burn it or open it and extract the files to look at them. Magic ISO or similar will do this or even WinRar. I'm guess you have these app already. Most folk do.

Gunna PM you....

13. lowrider69

Jun 26, 2012
    hiya tnx my checker says its got a trogen init so not going to use it :(

hey like the av would like to try and make my own at some point i love doing all this sort of thing just no idea how lol... off to check my PM m8 ;)

14. lowrider69

Jun 26, 2012
    tnx sent you a reply to your pm but my sent box says "Sent Items contains 0 messages" can you let me know you got my reply please m8.. cheers :)

15. andykn

andykn MDL Novice

Sep 26, 2009
    Check, most big name AV products always flag cracks as viruses. They're anti-piracy too.

16. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    PM received ok...

keep an eye out for Postman Pat mate......;).........I hate cats,especially black n white ones.....:rifle:

17. lowrider69

Jun 26, 2012
    ok cheers mate :)