Adobe cs5 problems

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by SashaD, Mar 1, 2011.

1. SashaD

SashaD MDL Novice

Feb 28, 2011
    GUYS please help me out.i am very frustated. theproblem is that i have downloaded adobe cs5 master collection from adobes' website without any problem. i got two files -one is of 4.45 gb and another one is about~1.4mb .when i run the 1.4 mb file (adobe extractor) with admin privileges,it began to extract files ,but after 23% it stops with the error message " a problem occurred while extracting some files.check available space on your computer and the write privileges on the destination folder "but i have 39 gb of space on that hddrive,9gb space on c drive,and using 'that' drive with 'full control(admin)' as on properties menu. i m using 32 bit win7,2.1 ghz dual core processor,3 gb ram. please help me fast i badly need this app coz i have spend lotof time downloading this . YOUR HELP WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU :mad::mad::mad: ANYBODY ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ADOBE PRODUCTS CAN ALSO ASK THEIR QUESTIONS

2. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    I think this is the default behavior of the self-extractor, eg: it temporary extracts to %Temp% directory on C: after-which the files are copied to the other drive, you can try to use 7zip to extract the files without writing the temporary files to %Temp% directory on C: first

3. SashaD

SashaD MDL Novice

Feb 28, 2011
    rep

ok sir i'll try

4. SashaD

SashaD MDL Novice

Feb 28, 2011
    no sir ,after changing the working folder to "specified folder" in 7 zip ,the extraction still got broken after 23%, the specified folder for 7zip temp files is the same folder in which i am extracting the file ,having 39 gb space. also when extrcting is going on and in the meantime when i look into the "specified folder" for 7zip temp files ,the folder is empty. HELP ME SIR..................

5. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    Maybe the installer/extractor got corrupted, or bad case scenario the 4.45 gb file got corrupted somehow

Can you test if the files work on another system? If not, re-download?

6. SashaD

SashaD MDL Novice

Feb 28, 2011
    no sir not working on another computer too.so,should i redownload it?.will it work then?also one more ques ,that all the trial apps in cs5 master collection are available on adobe website for seperate download or not if yes then please give the links of all of them.and also wanna ask if i can install all of these apps together or will i have to uninstall "one" app than install another(reffering to adobe cleaner )

7. Error_801

Error_801 MDL Junior Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Just google Adobe Master Collection CS5 Retail With Extra Content it a whooping 10.65 GB 2 DVDS you find the links all the software on 2 Disk

8. SashaD

SashaD MDL Novice

Feb 28, 2011
    dope man please provide direct of your 10.65gb file . on googling , its all rapidshare and megaupload

9. SashaD

SashaD MDL Novice

Feb 28, 2011
    also on googling it,its installation instructions are for mac os not for win. clarify whether it is for win or not