After 7Loader installation, computer hangs at "Starting Windows"

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by windows.seven, Sep 14, 2011.

1. windows.seven

windows.seven MDL Member

Sep 14, 2011
    I have a new Samsung laptop. I installed Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit. It shows 3 days left for activation. Tried to activate with "Windows 7 Loader eXtreme Edition v3.502". On reboot, I get 2 options, "Windows 7" and "Windows 7 L XE" (or something like that). If I select the L XE option the computer just hangs there. So I rebooted and selected normal Windows 7 and computer booted but got message that activation failed. After this I tried "7Loader by Hazar 1.6" but after reboot the computer always hangs on "Starting Windows". I have to reinstall windows 7 completely as repair is also not possible.
    Please advice urgently.

2. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    dude, you are trying all the wrong stuff.
    Use DAZ LOADER and be done, in another word Dazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it up dude:D

3. windows.seven

windows.seven MDL Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Thanks. I came to this site too late. Downloading now and will try immediately.

4. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    all good man i am sure you will be activated in no time as long as whatever you tried didnt corrupt your system files, even with that you can reinstall or repair and roll.
    You may want to consider a version of home premium that has SP1 included, if you are to reinstall.:cool:

5. windows.seven

windows.seven MDL Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Ok, installed Daz loader but same problem. As per instructions, booted into Windows 7 installation disk and selected repair option. However, there is no "Command Prompt" option after this as mentioned in the Read me!!

6. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. windows.seven

windows.seven MDL Member

Sep 14, 2011
    This was the version I was using but still getting problem. Anyhow, managed to press some cancel buttons and reach command prompt and used the bootsec option. Windows restarted but not activated. Again going to try Daz Loader

8. windows.seven

windows.seven MDL Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Finally got it. In Daz Loader was showing BAD SLIC SIZE, so , after some googling, in advanced mode unchecked "Ignore SLIC" and installed. Now its activated!

9. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    Good job Win7 dude, I knew you will nail it

hahaha

ACRSN, U DA MAN ALWAYS:worthy:

10. Clodhopper

Clodhopper MDL Novice

Jan 8, 2010
    In case it helps anyone else using these search terms mine hung when it was time for Win7 to start up the first time. I finally tried removing the DVD from the drive and Windows proceeded to start:biggrin:

Thanks everyone of y'all especially Daz:worthy: