All the supposed updates

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by bdearen, Oct 25, 2009.

1. bdearen

bdearen MDL Junior Member

Oct 3, 2009
    I thought everyone on these forums where saying on the 22 or 23 we would be recieving massive updates via windows update.

2. throbber

throbber MDL Addicted

Mar 13, 2008
    think it depends on if you installed the leaked updates prior to the 22nd as i did.
    i only had 1 update to install.

3. Lich King

Lich King MDL Addicted

Sep 24, 2009
    Patience is a virtue.. hold tight :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RCOO

RCOO MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2009
    If any major updates come, they will happen on scheduled Tuesday like every other update.
    I haven't received any updates rather then Windows Defender definitions and other simple updates for Windows 7.
    No version number changing updates atm.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    THere were updates on the 13th, evidently there are not that many updates required. That is a good thing isn't it?

The reason people were pointing the the 22nd was because MS said that WGA or WAT would be implemented about that time, to date not much has happened.

6. Gradius

Gradius MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Since no WGA or WAT has been released so far it means something worse is coming up. :p

7. Lich King

Lich King MDL Addicted

Sep 24, 2009
    I'm keeping my genuine key ready in worst case..