All windows 8 doubts clear

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by whizkidraj, Oct 30, 2012.

Tags:
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    :confused:. As u can see I'm very confused about this new lovely Microsoft Windows 8 operating system. :eek:
    Right now I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (32-bit) activated by Windows Loader v2.1.7 and all Microsoft updates installed up to date i.e the loader works perfect. That's how i got here and always like ur activators and its my 1st preference. So now windows 8 has released I've downloaded Windows 8 RTM Build 9200 ISO from Softpedia.
    I cant give the link since i don't have 20 or more post so just google windows 8 softpedia and click on the 1st softpedia link. From there I've downloaded both 32 and 64 bit from 1st two links mentioned there.

So i wanted to ask all of u and want Ur expert views on whether it's the latest, genuine i.e original Microsoft ISO of Windows 8 and is the enterprise i.e best of all win 8 editions since it has the most features. So Am I right @ all these things if not please please guide me to get the same latest, genuine ... as mentioned above :rolleyes:
    And please guys If I've downloaded :rolleyes: above :p then please guide me how to activate it. I wanted the daz activator type of which is best for win 7 so i wanted same for win 8 that it can permanently activate and download further future windows 8 updates by Microsoft.
    Also I've 4 gb ram ddr3 and 256 mb ATI radeon 3000 onboard graphics which can use till 1.5 gb memory sharing from RAM. So i wanted to know if windows 8 would lagg or slow my pc down if i install it having the above mentioned ram and graphics
    Again thank you for such a lovely Win 7 activator and I'm waiting for the same for Win8 :innocent:
    Regards,
    whizkidraj.

2. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    And my friend told me that If we install windows 8 then we cannot navigate back to Win 7 :eek: since it changes some boot features or whatever some technical word he said. So is it really true or just a myth. Fingers Crossed :waycon1:

3. kiruijhnstn

kiruijhnstn MDL Member

Aug 12, 2012
    From what I can see, you downloaded the free Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation,
    Screenshot (5).png
    This is the version that was released by m$ back in August for those who wanted to test the Windows 8 before general availability. That version can be activated legally through m4 servers but NOTE that the version will expire soon and no upgrades from this version.
    I would advice you to download the latest Windows 8 Pro RTM (Preferrably x64) from these links or any other link you might get from this forum or any other.
    After downloading, look for the thread for activating windows 8 through kms and go m$ to get the free Windows Media Center key to permanently activate your copy of Windows......

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    You can install it in Dual-Boot with Se7en too. So did i.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Please give me the link to dowload the latest windows 8 genuine ISO from Microsoft RTM or whatever is the latest and best and genuine :eek: for both 64 bit and 32 bit I'll since the 1 had downloaded was evaluation copy as suggested by @kiruijhnstn. So I'm very confused from where to download these. And also please tell me a site name for getting all these latest OS Genuine ISO's even for MAC or linux But mainly win8 then all others.
    Thank you very much guys for ur guidance and helping me choosing the right ISO. Will ask about how to install and activate stuff later in detail ;)

6. life

life MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2012
    @ whizkidraj

GO for this Thread To Download Microsoft WINDOWS 8 Versions & information :
    Firstly Go to Main Forum Page and than
    The Official Windows 8 Repository (This Thread is Sticky In WINDOWS 8 Thread)
    All information about downloading to Installation and Hash check and FAQ are available in this above thread,Due To forum rules I don't Post Directly Link do some work and Go to the Above thread its Not so Tough to find.
    If Any issue than Reply :)

7. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Okies, thank you life sir. Downloading Windows 8 RTM English, 32-bit (x86) & Windows 8 RTM English, 64-bit (x64) from
    The Official Windows 8 Repository (This Thread is Sticky In WINDOWS 8 Thread).
    Will download these 2 iso's in 4-5 days since my net speed is only 1mbps:eek: . just reply me if the 2 ISO file mentioned above by me are the latest , genuine Microsoft ISO and the best pro version other than enterprise right.
    :innocent:

8. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Ok guys i've download both the ISOs which I've mentioned in my above post. Thanks to my frnd his net speed is 10mbps. Now please reply me if I've download latest and best win8 and genuine Microsoft iso and is it the pro version. And after confirming that please give me the key from this official windows 8 repository post for my 32 bit and 64 bit iso to install.
    Pleasee replyy asap :rolleyes::(

9. Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba MDL Expert

Jul 26, 2009
    you need to do some reading youself:bash:

10. wolf69

wolf69 MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    well lets see here the key is in the same section u got the iso from and yes it is the correct version

11. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    #11 whizkidraj, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
    (OP)
    Part 4 of 4: Activate Windows 8
    The following keys are for installing Windows 8 but not to activate.
    In order to activate you must use a key provided by Microsoft.
    Information about KMS activation can be found here.

Retail
    Core =
    Professional = - retail key
    ProfessionalWMC = (Upgrade only, can't be used on WinPE) - retail key for Windows Media Center

Volume
    gvlkCore=
    gvlkProfessional=
    gvlkProfessionalWMC=

Which ISO do i have retail or volume and which version since its not written there. So i'm confused that it might be pro or core version and from volume or retail i think my iso is retail right since its written rtm there.
    Now I've shown u what I read and understood please correct me if I'm wrong and do inform me if I'm right @ all the things I've said. :). I could have downloaded it from my lan area where many ppl have shared all the win 8 stuff but i like to learn, research, pick the right links and software and download it myself and also this win 8 is very new now So i wanted to ask some 1 experienced in all these and I've used ur win 7 activator which is the best So i thought i should ask u all about me doubts and learn about all win 8 stuff. So please cooperate and give me all the guidance :)

12. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Its has like become one of my obsession to always ask for or search and use the latest available softwares. So please reply

13. s1ave77

Aug 15, 2012
    #13 s1ave77, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
    Mask the keys asap dude! Read board rules!

14. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    ok deleting that post just reply which version key to use volume or retail core professional or ProfessionalWMC thanks.

15. s1ave77

Aug 15, 2012
  16. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    @s1ave77 as u can see in my previous post i've download both 32 bit and 64 bit iso from that windows 8 official repository posts the 1st and 3rd one from 1st step now i want to know that the iso i download both 64 and 32 were they pro version rtm version or whatever please give me full specified name and i'll search for the key in the post. Thanks for the kms link for keys btw :biggrin:

17. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    and Happy Halloween guys :mauridia:
    time to sleep since its night here in India. Will see u all tomorrow
    good night from India :p

18. s1ave77

Aug 15, 2012
    All these versions irritate me too, i have to state :D.

19. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    Step 1 of 4: Download Windows 8
    Current Build: Windows 8 (RTM) Build 9200

Windows 8 RTM English, 32-bit (x86)
    Size: 2.45 GB SHA-1: 22D680EC53336BEE8A5B276A972CEBA104787F62
    Download: en_windows_8_x86_dvd_915417.iso - Torrent Magnet Link

Windows 8 RTM English, 64-bit (x64)
    Size: 3.33 GB SHA-1: 1CE53AD5F60419CF04A715CF3233F247E48BEEC4
    Download: en_windows_8_x64_dvd_915440.iso - Torrent Magnet Link

these 2 iso i've downloaded as u can see there's no pro or core name written here so kindly please tell me which version iso i've downloaded that gut there from whom i've taken iso is allowed to post keys but i'm not allowed to even ask . And now that i've removed the keys from the post then also no straight forward reply. Just give me full name of my both iso please

20. steven4554

steven4554 MDL Expert

Jul 12, 2009
    Both isos contain Core and Pro versions of Windows 8, the product key you enter at setup, will determine which edition the software installs for you.

Plus, if you enter a retail key obviously Win8 will be installed using the RETAIL channel, and if you enter a VL key the same will happen, it will install using the KMS_CLIENT channel.