All Your Content is Ours

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Vladimar, Aug 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladimar

Vladimar MDL Junior Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Wasn't Facebook scraping the uploaded photos/images of their Users and then using them in their advertisements, with the legal defense/justification that, when you uploaded your content to Facebook, it became FACEBOOK'S content (and not yours, not their Users), in accordance with their Terms of Service, which you agreed to.

Meaning, you upload your photos of your newborn child, your daughter's graduation, the funeral of your mother, that sexy photo of your wife in pink neglige, and some asshole from Microsoft Marketing using that image to sell diapers, condoms, life insurance or birth control.

The time for Civil War is long since past.

2. compgen_1534

compgen_1534 MDL Addicted

Jul 26, 2015
    what exactly have I just read :confused:

3. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Vlad,

I am in my late 40's and I never have had a Facebook account or Twitter, or anything in social media ;)

and planning never to open an account as long as my eyes are open in my lifespan

4. heartbrake

heartbrake MDL Novice

Aug 13, 2013
    LOL relax mate. They are not going to steal your profile picture.

5. drnoellyg

drnoellyg MDL Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Uf, that Windows 11 ad campaign with a hot housewife wearing neglige while changing a baby's diaper will be unique :eek:

6. drnoellyg

drnoellyg MDL Member

Nov 25, 2011
    As Doggie would say: FUD

7. beamslider

beamslider MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Dude don't use facebook and don't use MS OneDrive and you are all set.

While you are at it remove internet cable and move into a cave in the mountains....Nobody will have access to any of your data

8. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    Yea, the internet was not meant for everyone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

#10 AcuraTML, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015
    With M$ OneDrive your protected and, your rights are protected your good for now, with the rest example Facebook your sweet out of luck

10. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    #11 s1ave77, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    @Administration: Doggie votes for a tinfoil-sub-forums :good3:.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    Why is this in the Windows 10 forum?

IN BEFORE THE BIN!!!!!!

:laie:

Time for the BANHAMMER to come out...................

12. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
  13. compgen_1534

compgen_1534 MDL Addicted

Jul 26, 2015
    There should be a forum that allows people to express their hate towards win 10, etc.

14. bimani

bimani Guest

an apple a day keeps MS away :D

15. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    My "Ignore List" just got one person longer.......................

16. gthis

gthis MDL Novice

Feb 20, 2011
    valid thread

hehe

17. Vladimar

Jul 16, 2015
    Okay so first I made a mistake, this wasn't supposed to be it's own thread, it was supposed to be a response in this thread:

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/63318-Windows-10-Is-Spying-On-Everything-You-Do-gt-So-Why-Use-It/page11

The two green buttons had me confused and I didn't notice that I was starting a whole new thread.

However, the idea is strong enough to stand on it's own. You folks with the tinfoil hat response should seriously consider the probability that you are really too stupid to be operating a computer at all, given the level of risk and leaks of data, etc.., PARTICULARLY Windows 10.

The transition to "Windows as a Service" probably, fundamentally and legally means that whatever content you have on your computer is not only accessible to Microsoft, but is actually OWNED by Microsoft, and they can do whatever they want with it.

What you "tinfoil hat" retards do not know, are too ignorant to know, probably not smart enough to even be aware that you SHOULD know, is that Facebook actually DID make the legal claim that whatever you upload to Facebook (a service) becomes their property, and they can do whatever they want with it, to include using Facebook User's images in advertisements.

Now, because you "tin foil hat" people are stupid, you don't see the connection from that (Facebook) to Windows 10, because you don't understand that "software as a service" in the example of Facebook as an online repository for your uploaded images is only slightly different than "software as a service" by Microsoft, with your local computer being the offline (but still owned by Microsoft) repository. That's because you're stupid. You can't make that intellectual leap. So you resort to "tin foil hat" epithets, well because it's easier to do than than think, learn something and/or discover how stupid you are.

Anyways, the question as to how likely or not it is that Microsoft is going to use the camera in the laptop that it owns to take picture of your morbidly obese body fapping to an illegally-produce YouTube video of two Rottweilers mating (which Microsoft also owns, even though you produced it, Microsoft became the owner of your hot, dog-on-dog action the moment you uploaded it from your cell-phone), and then using those images in a public relations campaign based out of Liberia, showing what happens to people when they spend too much time online, and not enough time out in the opium fields harvesting crops to fund the war against the Infidels in the west, sure it probably won't bother you, and you probably wouldn't even know.

But some people (that aren't morbidly obese, and retarded) do care about things like continuing to own the images that they upload to their computer, and not wanting Microsoft to claim (as part of the fine-print language of their EULA) that you agreed to allow them to own the rights to it the moment you installed Windows 10.

Because we all know that Microsoft NEVER steals other people's intellectual property, right? And they would NEVER use their illegal status as an unconstitutionally tolerated international monopoly to usurp the individual and privacy rights of every american (and non-american) on the entire planet, erp, just like the NSA, right? Those things don't happen, ever, right? Anyways, I'm glad for the "tin foil hat" comments. It lets us all know who the retards are.

18. Vladimar

Jul 16, 2015
    #19 Vladimar, Aug 2, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    (OP)
    I don't hate Windows 10, but I think it needs to be fixed before people use it. There should be a single, standalone package that closes all the security holes, etc... and between here and there, there is a LOT of conversation that needs to happen. Most of the people on this forum have no clue what Win10 either is or isn't doing, and most of them seem to be from 3rd world countries where the government has already indoctrinated them into believing that anything that they desire to remain private is either illegal or immoral and anyone that demands privacy must be one, the other or both.

We're arguing with cultural inferiors on the need for privacy from both corporations and the state. Pointless, really. But, on the chance that there is one exemplary human being on this forum, with the heart of an American and trapped in some 3rd world s**thole desperate for the light of truth, I persist. You can think of me as an Evangelical American.

What's REALLY going on is a pack of young, uneducated 3rd world fanboys are cheerleading for a service (and not a product) that they lack the ability to understand. It's shiny and they love it. Anyone that says otherwise is a "hater" and/or wearing a tin-foil hat. That's the extent of their awareness, and probably will be the rest of their lives. Don't cater to them. All it does is lower community standards down to the level of people least capable of contributing anything other than continuing downward pressure.

And also, I wonder (on a forum focused primarily on a method of cracking windows) how many of these "fanboys" are paid (or unpaid) agents of Microsoft.

They say:

Crack Windows: YES
    Close Security Holes: HELL NO! You're CRAZY!

19. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Vlad,

Switch your cam off through your motherboard or if your using any Surface Pro Toys just turn the camera off and your good that one headache resolved I think :tea: