Allow me to intrigue your mind

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Ashton, Aug 21, 2013.

?

Does my life suck?

1. Yes, now continue weeping

40.0%
  2. No, cheer up and have a cookie

60.0%
  1. Ashton

Ashton MDL Novice

Aug 21, 2013
    Greetings Fellow Digital Life Members. My name is Avitar. I like coding stuff and breaking software. You might say, isn't that retarded? Well anything that bends the rules, anything to annoy administration, anything rebellious, you name it, that's what I do. My motives are questionable and often wreak havoc... but when it comes to hacking, I'm your guy.

I know C, C++, Visual Basic, HTML5, CSS, Java, CMD, Pascal and PHP. I'm also a seasonal gamer. I like to play cricket, football, basketball, All-Fours, Romey, Poker, Checkers, Chess, Scrabble and Tic-Tac-Toe. I'm 2nd dan black belt in Shotokan, Muai Thai and Tai-Chi. (i'm stuck on 2nd dan because to progress further you gotta beat your instructor >.< ) I can't swim that well, though. Currently, I'm pursuing my B.Sc. in Computer Science and Mathematics.

I'm 6'1", dark brown hair, light brown eyes and yellowish skin... medium built but I got a good shape and all the muscles on my body are toned. I'm fast, strong, a quick thinker and you can say I'm one of the most well known guys at school. I work part time doing accounts, but I've been named Assistant Manager of the Finance Department in my uncle's company. (these corrupt fools eh...) I drive a 4x4 Hilux, live alone (this house is kinda big) and I'm single ( T_T yeah I know I failed right there
    :weep:

2. AlexAlba

AlexAlba MDL Addicted

Nov 27, 2012
    Welcome to MDL forums
    Hope you can use your skills to help people here

:welcome2:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    Hello and welcome :)

btw.. I cannot help but say your post ended almost AOL'ish A/S/L?!!? hehe

4. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    When something seems to good to be true, it probably is. Chances are this guy is a Social engineer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mohamedkamel

mohamedkamel MDL Addicted

Jul 5, 2011
    Welcome to MDL Forums. Forget about all what you did or what you are, here you can find your true self ;)

6. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Lol. Your introduction post sounds like you'd apply for a position. I find it a bit strange to ask others if one's own life sucks. What answer do you expect?

Welcome here, enjoy. :)

7. free1975yuly

free1975yuly MDL Expert

Aug 24, 2011
    Nobody dies as a virgin.The life take care of that....:D

8. alextheg

alextheg Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Nice Mandelbrot Red !

9. zaskock

zaskock MDL Novice

Aug 22, 2013
    The man is not sincere.

10. alextheg

alextheg Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 7, 2009
    ? ? ?

Based on what ?