Alright,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hp Baybee, Jun 4, 2011.

  1. Hp Baybee

    Hp Baybee MDL Novice

    Jun 2, 2011
    24
    5
    0
    Well,
    I got some ranting to do. I was ranting to Shondell but it wasn’t so effecting because he wasn’t listening to my girl talk so much. Although I know no one will listen here it makes a difference because I don’t expect anyone to listen. Now I’m not bashing Shondell, I love the Kidd and I understand he was busy, he really was. So shall we start the rant? And quickly! I need to go to bed soon. Alright so first Laura. She’s a great girl I got to church with, but like me she has a wild side. She’s been talking to my friend Alex that she does NOT know and is getting too close for comfort. She offered him sex. And the thing wrong with that is I know she has better morals then that, I think she’s just insecure. But the thing that annoys me is she’s taking up my time with her to talk to him. It’s constant. Alright I’ll spare the details and move onto Emily. Emily & Cody, they are a mess and not even together. Emily, my best friend, is IN L O V E with this Kidd Cody. Cody is what Katy Perry would call it, “Hot & Cold” and it’s messing with Emily too much. She also is talking about sex with this Kidd. (Yes I know I sound like a hypocrite but I love Emily and Laura to death) I feel like she might regret it in the future because honestly I don’t think they have a future together. He doesn’t want it as of right now. And she can’t wait forever and I really hope she doesn’t because that would be stupid. No girl should be reduced to waiting just because he isn’t ready. Cody needs to put out some effort soon. And I do NOT want her having sex because she thinks she’s IN L O V E. Because I know he’s thinking if he’s getting some it would be dumb for him to leave. Alright I’m going to end this here.
    -Hp 5.11.11
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 60cent

    60cent MDL Senior Member

    May 31, 2011
    437
    513
    10
    WTF is this lol:eek:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dre009

    Dre009 MDL Addicted

    Oct 26, 2009
    607
    233
    30
    @Hp Baybee
    :wha:
    Why don't you say it to both of them instead of posting it here :hypocrite:
    just saying, speak your mind :smile3: gotta let your friends know how u feel about them
     
  4. half Man Half Biscuit

    half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

    Jun 1, 2011
    684
    919
    30
    you have to tell them what you fill,don´t hold it in your little heart it will only hurt more.


    If you need a private session,just PM me
    Then i´m [​IMG] i see the future,just PM me as soon as you can.

    I´ll give you free private session
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Hp Baybee

    Hp Baybee MDL Novice

    Jun 2, 2011
    24
    5
    0
    Yeah I'm not the one to talk things out. When I talk things out I create an issue. This method of bottling things up has worked for almost 17 years so I'm good. Thanks.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. half Man Half Biscuit

    half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

    Jun 1, 2011
    684
    919
    30
    My child,you should only hear to your little HEART.
    You only know what is good for you,don´t try to hear what other people say and make a big mistake.



    [​IMG]


    I saw:crystal: this coming then i am

    [​IMG]
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...