Anaglyph 3D converter

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by ellen, Jul 7, 2010.

1. ellen

ellen MDL Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Hello,

I was wondering if someone knowns of an easy converting tool, to convert 2d (avi or divx, ...) to 3d Anaglyph.

2. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    It will probably be possible, but you'll never get real 3d cause for real 3d the movie has to be filmed with 2 cams (or 1 with 2 lenses).
    The picture in 1 collor is the pic from cam/lens 1 and the pic in the other collor is the one from cam/lens 2. When you've only 1 pic ans ust pan it a bit then you won't ever have real 3d, at best some very lame 3d effect.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ellen

ellen MDL Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Thanks, I already read that you need 2 cams or a special cam recording for real 3d.
    I just wanted to try a bit with converting it to "3d", so you can watch it with red-blue 3d glasses.
    But I can't really find a good tool to do this.

4. randomboy

randomboy MDL Junior Member

Feb 10, 2010
    You can do it easily with Photoshop. I use this tutorial w w w.scec.org/geowall/makeanaglyph.html

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. randomboy

Feb 10, 2010
    #5 randomboy, Jul 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
    sorry I misread your thread I think you want a tool to convert avi file to 3D? . This is only for photos. For avi use this h t t p ://stereo.jpn.org/eng/stvmkr/files/stvmkre110.zip

6. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  7. ellen

ellen MDL Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Thanks, but that is for converting a Anaglyph DVD to stereo avi.
    I was just looking for a tool to convert a small home video into 3d, so you can watch them with red-blue 3d glasses.

8. randomboy

Feb 10, 2010
    you can do that too with this

9. ellen

ellen MDL Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Thanks, I just looked at the link.
    I still can get it to work, but I will look in to it tomorrow

10. bala_digital

bala_digital MDL Junior Member

Jul 31, 2009
    power dvd 10 has now released an update which plays all the video formats in 3d perfectly, try using that!!

11. 3Dibba

3Dibba MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2010
    Anaglyph 3D Conversions

You can watch any 3D video with HIDef3D Experience and even convert 2D pictures to 3D very fast. You can download a 14 trial from their website. Program costs $50.
    Conversion of 2D pictures to 3D can be done easily with Auto 3D freeware and many other programs.
    Download the IZ3D drivers free and you can play many games in anaglyph 3D. You would need a good quality video card and at least a Core 2 duo processor.
    I use an EVG Video 220 Card with 1GB DDR3 memory. Use of acrylic Red/Blue glasses gives a beeter 3D effect. Shirley Silva

12. ellen

ellen MDL Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Thanks, but apparently it is only with shutter glasses.

13. amorindo

amorindo MDL Novice

Jul 24, 2010
    Hi i am new member here. i am interested to know and learn about converting 2D video file to 3D anaglyph video file. as i know that there is some video player that make it possible to watch 2D video in 3D anaglyph such power dvd 10 ultra mark II.. where we can watch movie with red / cyan 3D glasses. but how to watch the 3D video in dvd player.. so we need have 3D video file in DVD .. and to make it real, we need converter to make 2D video file to 3D anaglyph video. i just found a software on the net named Heavymath Cam 3D and it could converter videofile from 2 cams . and if we just have a video file .. we need another software to do that.. is fake webcam.

14. bala_digital

bala_digital MDL Junior Member

Jul 31, 2009
    not only shutter glasses but with a variety of options.. u can give it a try :)

15. ellen

ellen MDL Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Ok, thanks! I will download the trial version.

16. khaled fawzy

khaled fawzy MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2010
    :)koool very koool

17. chinry

chinry MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2011
    3 D converter help

My name is chinry , could help you convert 2d to 3d Anaglyph after using our 3D converter.

Pls feel free to contact me , contact information is provided,below

World System Co., Ltd.
    15C2 building dong jiang hao yuan,bao ming road 1,bao an district,shenzhen,China
    Mob:+86-15016715595
    QQ:2380009774