Android situation with ntfs microsd ORIGINAL 32gb toshiba card

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by lovestudio, Jul 22, 2015.

1. lovestudio

lovestudio MDL Member

Mar 24, 2014
    well, to tell the truth, it is android tablet, the card is original, i need to download one large file of 20 gb in one file. As fat32 is not reading this file to download. I can use only exfat, ext3,4, or ntfs. So, formatting with different applications the micros sd card, inserting it in the device, it is said to be blank, so, it`s not being seen at all. it works of course in fat32, what is the deal, how can I decide that, not even this android application like paragon sees that.
    device has new android, of 4.4.2. so its not connected with that. Device is fully rooted.

What do you think, as it is the global question, not mine only.:confused:

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Can you please tell us the model of the tablet?

3. lovestudio

lovestudio MDL Member

Mar 24, 2014
    it is a moonar china ltd. 1 gb ram, and 1.3 cpu 4 cores.

But it does not mean that, anyone who has micros sd, just need to check this out.

4. lovestudio

lovestudio MDL Member

Mar 24, 2014
    as, I understand, Ext4Fs is quite another from ext4. I shall try the manual there, then let you know.:rolleyes:

5. lovestudio

lovestudio MDL Member

Mar 24, 2014
    the result is the following, is to update kernel, cos notjing from this worked to me. my kernel is 3.4.67
    but where to find updates, I do not know. I saw some kernel for android 5.0 but for 4.4.2, no. thanks guys.