Andy - your desktop mobile

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Tito, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Will take a closer look at it! Thanks for that Tito!:biggrin:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    OK, installed Andy and I'm not satisfied! Sorry for that to tell!

It's running on an preconfigured and also locked VirtualBox in low performance! Therefore it runs quite slow! Also the display lacks of performance and the picture isn't that clear as it should an an HD Screen! No wondoer with just verty low memory for the display.

I was try to change the settings in VB: impossible! Simply the whole Andy is locked. I could install apk's, use the Google play Store etc. I downloaded CPU Info, installed and could not read the outcome because of the low display settings.

Overall I've to say that the Android x86 Im run on my laptop on an 2. HDD, works much better and faster with an excellent display and even my old 9.7" Tablet with low performance run just much better!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Bytebuster

Bytebuster MDL Addicted

Apr 30, 2013
    For testing purposes I dl and installed 'Andy' on two boxes. Unfortunately exactly same experiences as described by Pisthai. Was not able to change any settings, 'Andy' does run very slow on my machines too.

5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    I also had send an E-Mail to the developer but get answer!! If I'm getting an answer sometimes will let you guy's know!

Needless to say that the installed but adjustable image didn't reach what's promised on the website!

6. jellybelly

jellybelly MDL Member

Oct 30, 2009
    ditto...... runs worse than bluestacks, kept locking up

7. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    After a total of 5 e-mails to their support: NO ANSWER!! Totally unreliable developers!