[Answered] Is Windows 11 Enterprise version win 11 LTSC?

Discussion in 'Windows 11' started by xamigox, Mar 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. xamigox

xamigox MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2021
  2. Dear friend why not create it look like LTSC as its a very very simple task these days. LTSC in my opinion has explorer shell prepacked to send data to M$ more flawlessly then other SKU's.
    might be i m wrong | might be what i research on pre LTSC was not good via tshark.
    if you dont know how to remove prepacked metro apps from the sku you wil use i will help you on that as well as windows optional features & capabilities which will be far more better then LTSC

3. xamigox

xamigox MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2021
    Okay that you Now I understand. So is Win 11 Enterprise the better version?

4. xamigox

xamigox MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2021
    Yes I will do that. Do you have any Article about how to do it? also which version of win 11 is better for just simple normal tasks and web browsing?

5. Dear friend i want to get some answers from you prior to suggest you going my way to debloat offline win11 install image.

1. Do you need paint & notepad as both of them are integerated inside metro apps in win11
    2. for windows optional features which features do you want to be enabled & rest all disabled except print to pdf ,net 3.5 & .net 4.8
    3. for windows capabilities which capabilities except powershell ise & most special feature experience capability needed for start menu to run in win 11.

6. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Whatever you like to use.

About "debloating" i strongly advise to leave it as it is (assessment based on your enterprise question), clueless chopping will lead to (future) problems.

7. Enthusiast is also correct up with his suggestion. Its upon your decision whether you want a neat n clean debloated offline image to be installed to any hardware or a complete bloated one.

I am not talking about any type of reg edits to offline image here in this scenario but just the dism commands to remove metro apps only & not to touch any inbox apps.
    for features they will also be disabled via dism commandlets same applies to capabilities via dism commandlets too.

8. xamigox

xamigox MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2021
    yeah correct. No chopping. I will leave it as it is. I will just change the start button position and change the start layout.

9. yea always rely upon your decision . one day you will use some tool on an online current installed os & will get into so many problems cuz the problem start rising after 10 - 15 days you started using that bloated one image. its ok .

Pl be sure you have a lan cable as alternate to your wlan after you get sudden disconnection from your wlan connection that goes just because of some wlan so called driver integerated capabilities by M$ .

Stay Blessed & Be Happy Always |

10. xamigox

xamigox MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2021
    But I still need your tutorial or advice I will test it.
    1. yes I Need paint & notepad
    2. I need dotnet 3.5 and 4.8
    Basically want to remove unnecessary things only Because what I will do in that PC is Just browse Internet, download torrent use discord and Coding(Python and web development)

11. if somehow you want to revert every metro app to a working state theres also an workarround for that : just dont remove store app, purchase app, xaml app & vclibs 140 + desktop installer which are used by M$ for best telemetry purpose.
    my tutorial will give you a nice powershell gui as User Grid View Output for removal of metro apps so that you will only select those you want to remove then press ok & rest all will be there same aplies for optional features as well as capabilities "powershell gui to select & disable"
    i will start my tutoral with you after i get back home from office just after 1 or 2 hours.

12. xamigox

xamigox MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2021
    Okk Thanks in advance

13. Pl be Sure ISO must be install wim based but not install esd based | Just extract whole iso using 7zip to DVD directory & run tweaker.cmd as administrator.

Now

What this script will do :

1. List all wim indexes & will ask you to enter a numberical of install wim index to export which you want to install & to be serviced offline.
    2, Will show you a nice powershell GUI of all metro [windows] apps included in install image | select those you want to remove & click ok.
    3. Will show you a gui again of all enabled windows optional features | select those you want to disable then press ok
    4. will show a gui list of all windows capabilities installed on offline image | select those you want to remove & press ok
    5. will enable .net 3.5 feature on your offline image index using sxs directory already there inside iso sources
    6. will create final iso at proejct root directory with name 11_date.iso

Any questions asked will be answered time to time if i am online on MDL or if within 10 minutes from posting this msg.

Attached Files:

• 11.zip
      File size:
      59.1 KB
      Views:
  14. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    I would advise to not publish crappy scripts without checking first if they work.

We'll wait till wilently tells you what to do.

15. FYKI : Wilenty wont even look at my comments or posts.

16. ahczwudichao

ahczwudichao MDL Junior Member

May 1, 2013
    you have my support cause i have used your script for prepare "clean" wim