[Answered] Windows 7 virtual machine(iso)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by adamChalkley17, Jun 21, 2018.

1. adamChalkley17

adamChalkley17 MDL Novice

Jun 21, 2018
    Hi guys first time poster, I am a digital forensics/ cyber security student in my final year of studying,I have a few repeat exams in the summer,one of them( a lab) which needs windows 7 set up on a virtual machine,

I'm looking for windows 7 but the original one not any of the service packs,

even a trial version would be amazing as I just need it for a couple of labs,I don't have a product key and not sure how to download it but to complete these labs I will need windows 7,

does anybody know where or how I can actually get windows 7?

much appreciated :)

thanks

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller MDL Spinning Tortoise

Dec 21, 2012
    @Tito: I guess the MS readymade VMs are Win 7 SP1, while the OP wants RTM.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. adamChalkley17

Jun 21, 2018
    thanks guys much appreciated :)

I may have overlooked it but does anybody know where I can get a product key?

thanks

5. adamChalkley17

Jun 21, 2018
    thanks Enthousiast

I tried downloading windows loader from "apparently" their official page and when I try to run it windows defender tells me it contains a trojan and it indeed does look like a trojan,

I then tried getting it from mydidgitallife but it seems to be gone from there,not too sure where to find it :(

6. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    @adamChalkley17

Couple of things:
    • You don't need any key if you're really using these Enterprise Eval ISOs.
    • Daz's loader will not work on Enterprise Eval. Regarding the warning, make sure that you've downloaded from the linked thread & the hash is matched.
    • If you really need to activate, either use some KMS emulators or opt for other SKUs to use Daz's Loader.

7. Sajjo

Sajjo MDL Senior Member

Feb 6, 2018
    #8 Sajjo, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  8. adamChalkley17

Jun 21, 2018
    hey guys I am just wondering where to download windows 7 x86 enterprise

I need it for a college lab but can't seem to find this particular version,

I found a website pcdriver.com which provides a a download for it

but not sure if it's legit or if the download will even work and if it does is it malware safe?

if not just wondering where I can even get a free trial version or even paid version if I have to( aslong as it's not too much as my budget isn't great I'm only a college student)

thanks guys :)

9. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    @adamChalkley17

Please don't start multiple threads on same topic. Have you actually go through the past suggestions?