ANTI XPDM Nightmare

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Ultimate86Man, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Ultimate86Man

Ultimate86Man MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2013
    The whole reason why windows 8 and 8.1 moves so slow is because XPDM is gone and those who have an older laptop have to stick with the Basic Video Plugin which hogs ALL of the CPU resources. Why attempt to patch the OS to prevent PAE or NX because it does no good when it is still emulating and hogging all of the resources? I think we all hate PAE and NX at this point, but not just that its the issue with not being able to instal GPU drivers for example, Geforce 4 420 Go DOES NOT INSTALL rendering the card and machine as the slowest and most useless point!!! In windows 7 at least you could install the device drivers and there was no Aero because the card could not produce it but the performance of the machine was at 110% unlike in Windows Hate whereby hate is the ultimate by-product of this OS. Hackers and programmers alike all don't like this s**t, so I am asking if it is possible for some hacker or programmer to hit home what needs to get done for everyone to enjoy this OS by inject XPDM back into the system so that it can run smoothly!!!

2. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    I see no one has replied .. I am sorry I don't have a solution only a comment .. This sure seems like M$ is sure blowing a lot of machines and people off .. What a waste of otherwise usable hardware :wallbash: