Any chance of permanent activators for Windows Blue (8.1)?

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by intelarmamd, Jun 8, 2013.

1. intelarmamd

intelarmamd MDL Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Hi everyone,

Just wish to to if there would be a different procedure to activate Windows Blue (8.1) than the present Windows 8? And if so would there be permanent activators for Windows Blue (8.1) similar to Windows 7 activation process? Is Daz working on Windows Blue (8.1)? If you have any information about Windows Blue (8.1) activation process kindly share. :)

2. free1975yuly

free1975yuly MDL Expert

Aug 24, 2011
    I think that activators will be no more possible for any future Windows OS but only the time will give an answer to that.Maybe when SLIC 3.0 or this kind of stuff will be available...

3. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    No way. Too complex and so far as of now, not possible. Server 2012 and probably 2012 R2 can be activated with Daz's loader (see latest version) but W8/8.1 only can be activated by using a genuine key or by using MTK after having it converted to VL. Period and no way around. I don't talk about stolen keys and phone calls !

6. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    What's the problem? MSTK/KMS activates for 6 months, you have a problem clicking a few buttons twice a year ? Come on....

7. pramodm

pramodm MDL Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Isn't the MTK activator permanent enough? Its mere existence itself is a bliss if you ask me. :eek:

8. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    I used the ie.cfg to bypass key during install of Windows 8 Pro, then used MSTK to add a key and activate AutoKMS which gave me 6 months, I just added new features using a Media Centre key I got free ages ago, then used MSTK Phone Activation and called MS, now I'm permanently activated for free

I only did this as a test because I was already activated for 6 months anyway which is plenty of time but hey it worked

9. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Server 2012 (all Versions) may stay with the system actual used, means Daz Loader could be used for all of them. Unlike Windows 8/8.1, Server 2012 is not used by "normal" public/private users, it's used in corporate environments mainly. Only "Freaks" (not in an bad meaning) using Server OS as as an Client OS.

On the other hand, that could also be changed with the Generation of MS Server OS's! May MS is taken it's time for to get all relevant infos, not from their own development teams, also from Forums like MDL and the myriad of other forums for to work on an new and even more hard to cracking system!

10. babehunter

babehunter MDL Novice

May 8, 2013
    very accurate...thanks DAZ

11. mohamedkamel

mohamedkamel MDL Addicted

Jul 5, 2011
    Thanks DAZ and thanks s1ave77 :), it is really useful.

12. ljimbo

ljimbo MDL Novice

Mar 10, 2010
    I dont understand why people keep asking these questions.. its not like $15 or even $40 was really hard to come up with when Win8 first came out.. or using the KMS solution.. all very easy things to do..

MS will always leave some kind of back door... if noone could activate their pirated copy or buy the OS really cheap we'd all move on to something else...

13. eydee

eydee Guest

When you know MS Windows is probably dying and have only a few years left, paying for it is not the best idea. It's money thrown out of the window. (No pun...)

14. biggiesmalls

biggiesmalls MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2008
    FWIW

I think you are more correct, in hindsight. From what I have read, Windows 9 ( now known as 10) is THE most important version in Microsoft's history. Look no further than the current trends in phablets & cheap, yet fast, smartphones and the implications for Microsoft are ominous, at best. Microft needs a competitive 4 screen strategy fast.